Random good picture Not show
1. Many were drawn to a movement called transcendentalism, without ever being able to define for others quite what the word meant.
2. American Transcendentalism curiously a similar situation to our own.
3. It is the mixture of the politics between transcendentalism and experientialism.
4. Later, American literature came to Transcendentalism Period which emphasized individualism,(sentencedict.com) self - reliance and rejection of tradition authority.
5. Mostly Presbyterian, these Christians saw that Transcendentalism was a revolt against Biblical teaching about man's sinfulness and need for God's sovereign grace.
6. In addition, Alcott extends Transcendentalism in feminine reality which also adds the readability of the novel.
7. To some extent, it has something of conservatism complying with reality, and rejects idealism and transcendentalism.
8. Andrew and I spent many hours on the Windrush porch discussing almost everything under the sun from party politics to mystic transcendentalism.
9. The most clearly defined Romantic literary movement in his period is New England Transcendentalism.
10. The outlooks on the universe and life by Ralph Waldo Emerson, the key originator of American Transcendentalism in the 1840s, remarkably parallel those of Lao Zi, the sage of ancient China.
11. The pursuit of "purity" is one of the basic features of Kantianism and also the basis of his theory of transcendentalism and criticism.
12. The most clearly defined Romantic literary movement in this period is New England Transcendentalism.
More similar words: transcendent, translucent, transcribe, descended, capitalism, condescend, independent, dental, be independent of, occidental, accidental, transient, dependent, transparent, existentialism, resplendent, intransigent, superintendent, independence, ascend, descend, vandalism, crescendo, sentimental, journalism, pluralism, socialism, mutualism, descendant, scent.