Random good picture Not show
1. When you feel tension building, find something fun to do. You'll find that the stress you feel will dissipate and your thoughts will become clearer.
2. The incident has further increased tension between the two countries.
3. The city is being sundered by racial tension.
4. They suffered from nervous tension when the signal was shown on a radarscope.
5. The tension between Amy and Jim is palpable.
6. The two groups will meet next week to try to defuse the crisis/situation/tension.
7. Tension is building up between the two communities.
8. There is mounting tension along the border.
9. The tension was becoming unbearable, and I wanted to scream.
10. I could feel the tension in the room.
11. The tension in the room had dissipated.
12. There's an indefinable air of tension at the meeting.
13. The tension grew in inverse proportion to the distance from their final destination.
14. Her jokes helped to relieve the tension.
15. The border agreement was signed, the tension between the two countries began to ease off.
16. The tension between the two countries is likely to remain.
17. Massage helps relieve the tension in one's muscles.
18. The case became symbolic of US racial tension.
19. Tension in the home increases if you bottle things up.
20. The tension in the Far East is building up again.
21. Tension built up as the crisis approached.
22. Tension in the neck muscles can cause headaches.
23. When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low, unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress.
24. It would be useful if you could nail down the source of this tension.
25. These political developments should be seen against a background of increasing East-West tension.
26. There are fears that the march will heighten racial tension.
27. Recent developments in the area have brought latent ethnic tension out into the open.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. As she lay in the warm bath all the tension drained away.
29. The song was banned on the grounds that it might foment racial tension.
30. All great songs are informed by a certain sadness and tension.
More similar words: extension, pension, dimension, dimensions, comprehension, extensive, intensity, mansion, expansion, density, intense, offensive, defensive, sensitive, consistent, sensitivity, comprehensive, consistently, comprehensible, version, mission, session, division, invasion, emission, decision, envision, sensation, attention, commission.