Random good picture Not show
1. He gave a very vivid and often shocking account/description of his time in prison.
2. Police have issued a description of the man who was aged between fifty and sixty.
3. The catalogue gives a full description of each product.
4. She was barely able to stammer out a description of her attacker.
5. That's a marvellous description, Mrs Drummond. You're unusually observant.
6. Can you give me a description of the thief?
7. Police have issued a description of the gunman.
8. Berlin sounds fascinating from your description.
9. She has written her description of him in a mildly humorous vein.
10. He gave a description of what he had seen.
11. There was a degree of exaggeration in his description of events.
12. The beauty of the scene defies description.
13. The earliest description of this species dates from 1703.
14. She gave an exact description of the attacker.
15. He's not very good at description.
16. 'Scared stiff' is an apt description of how I felt at that moment.
17. Police said the car fits the description of the stolen vehicle.
18. His face is weary beyond description.
19. 'Cautious' is a description that certainly fits the new president like a glove.
20. I'm afraid that would be outside my job description.
21. The description which he had been given was brief and to the point.
22. A witness gave a detailed description of the man.
23. Her description of what happened approximated to the truth.
24. 'Love at first sight' is a very apt description of how he felt when he saw her.
25. He matches the description of the attacker.
26. The brochure tries to give a fair and accurate description of each hotel.
27. Police have stressed that this is the most accurate description of the killer to date.
28. He has written a novel that charms by its minute description.
29. The Japanese never built any aircraft remotely answering to this description.
30. It can sometimes be difficult to give a verbal description of things like colours and sounds.
More similar words: prescription, script, describe, discrimination, option, adoption, perception, reception, exception, assumption, corruption, conception, consumption, destruction, descend, subscriber, bumptious, notion, motion, nation, action, question, fiction, edition, portion, mention, section, auction, function, fraction.