Random good picture Not show
1. They annexed the conquered territory to their country.
2. Resources in plenty can be found in this territory.
3. Although officially a dependent territory the island is effectively autonomous.
4. The government denies that any of its territory is under rebel control.
5. They penetrated into territory where no man had ever gone before.
6. Our troops have penetrated enemy territory.
7. This island was once French territory.
8. The best thing to do when entering unknown territory is smile.
9. Hong Kong became Chinese territory in 1997.
10. The territory was too expensive for any one, so the two couples parceled out a picnic lunch.
11. Our representatives travel over a very large territory.
12. Three of the soldiers strayed into enemy territory.
13. He was shot down in enemy territory.
14. This new project will take us into uncharted territory.
15. The war was carried into enemy territory.
16. They carved the territory up into three provinces.
17. They denied him passage through the territory.
18. They were denied passage through the occupied territory.
19. Neither side is willing to surrender any territory/any of their claims.
20. The plane was shot down while overflying enemy territory.
21. Each of these gangs has its own territory.
22. Our representatives cover a very large territory.
23. Cats mark their territory by spraying.
24. The plane was flying over enemy territory.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. He would like an assurance that other forces will not move into the territory that his forces vacate.
26. Each gang in the city has staked out its territory and defends it ruthlessly from other gangs.
27. The Diaoyu Islands are an integral part of Chinese territory.
28. They have refused to allow UN troops to be stationed in their territory.
29. As the company's northern sales manager I'm responsible for quite a large territory.
30. This particular fish chases off any other fish that enters its territory.
More similar words: terrific, terribly, story, editor, history, monitor, factory, visitor, meritocracy, terror, competitor, inventory, terrain, laboratory, regulatory, terrorism, terrorist, interrupt, conciliatory, criteria, sit on, theory, a bit of, wait on, arrival, warrior, carrier, a bit of a, barrier, category.