Random good picture Not show
2. Our plane started to descend.
3. If a prisoner is badly treated, he may descend to violence.
4. Sorry to descend on you like this, but we had no time to phone.
5. At Christmas the family descend on the house bearing gifts.
6. All living creatures are thought to descend from an organism that came into being three billion years ago.
7. Things are cooler and more damp as we descend to the cellar.
8. Millions of tourists descend on the area every year.
9. She would never descend to baseness.
10. We're not going to descend to such methods.
11. The plane began to descend.
12. Surely he wouldn't descend to such a mean trick?
13. I'm surprised that you would descend to lying.
14. I never thought she would descend to stealing.
15. She felt gloom descend on her shoulders.
16. I never descend to such meanness.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Soon afterwards, the balloon began to descend and it landed near an airfield.
18. Other people may gossip, but don't descend to their level.
19. If you insult him back, you descend to his level.
20. Having discussed the matter in general,we can now descend to details.
21. As you descend, suddenly you see at last the hidden waterfall.
22. All these breeds descend from some wild ancestor.
23. He felt silence descend and press on him.
24. Let him descend into his own element.
25. But what will not ambition and revenge Descend to?
26. On shaking legs he began to descend.
27. If I use violence I descend to his level.
28. No lower can a man descend than to interpret his dreams into gold and silver. Kahlil Gibran
29. Not that Luke Hunter would ever descend to anything as crude as rape.
30. Lightheartedly, full of such deep contentment, I start to descend.
More similar words: adolescent, acquiescence, scene, scent, scenario, describe, description, rescue, telescope, design, modest, desert, prescription, Cent., besides, designs, despite, dessert, on a large scale, desperate, designer, design for, center, recent, accent, per cent, decent, century, central, license.