Random good picture Not show
1. The wedding will be conducted by the local vicar.
2. The wedding will be a very low-key affair.
3. They decorated the wedding car with ribbons and flowers.
4. He hasn't any suitable shoes for the wedding.
5. All his kin were at the wedding.Sentencedict.com
6. He and Helen celebrated their silver wedding last year.
7. She absently twisted her wedding ring.
8. He gave least of all towards the wedding present.
9. Sports clothes are not appropriate for a formal wedding.
10. Several people made speeches at the wedding.
11. The wedding was a very grand occasion.
12. Wedding bells are breaking up that gang of mine.
13. The band struck up the wedding march.
14. He decided to gatecrash the wedding.
15. We have set the date for the wedding.
16. Lyn sent some pictures from the wedding.
17. She bought a new outfit for her daughter's wedding.
18. 150 guests were invited to the wedding.
19. I'm going to my brother's wedding tomorrow.
20. She was radiant with joy at her wedding.
21. The wedding reception was held in a marquee.
22. We travelled to California for the wedding.
23. A wedding is a joyful celebration of love.
24. The wedding was cancelled at the last minute.
25. They haven't set a date for the wedding yet.
26. His arrival cast a blight on the wedding day.
27. We were wondering about next April for the wedding.
28. There are sixty coming to the wedding.
29. She looked magnificent in her wedding dress.
30. I got completely drunk at my sister's wedding.
More similar words: add in, dining, landing, leading, funding, trading, spending, including, building, according, excluding, regarding, outstanding, depending, recording, surrounding, according to, corresponding to, building materials, addition, in addition, additional, in addition to, hand in, end in, hold in, send in, abound in, succeed in, engaged in.