Random good picture Not show
1. The essence of his argument is that capitalism cannot succeed.
2. We used to believe that capitalism would soon die out.
3. She declaimed against the evils of capitalism.
4. He was always preaching the virtues of capitalism.
5. Young people renounced capitalism in favour of peace and love.
6. Social deprivation is the unacceptable face of capitalism.
7. His article is, predictably, a scathing attack on capitalism.
8. He preached the virtues of capitalism to us.
9. Some say that capitalism and socialism will eventually converge.
10. Capitalism has been reformed almost out of all recognition.
11. Marx and his followers were convinced that capitalism would destroy itself.
12. Capitalism stresses innovation, competition and individualism.
13. The organization was dedicated to the overthrow of capitalism.
14. By its very nature (sentencedict.com), capitalism involves exploitation of the worker.
15. He rails against the iniquities of capitalism.
16. The principles of capitalism and socialism are diametrically opposed .
17. The central argument is that capitalism sows the seeds of its own destruction .
18. That's the trouble with capitalism. It's a lottery.
19. This is a basic tenet of capitalism.
20. The expansion of Western capitalism incorporated the Third World into an exploitative world system.
21. Thirdly, the competitive nature of capitalism means that only the largest and most wealthy companies will survive and prosper.
22. The new middle classes of industrial capitalism produced symbols which helped realize the value of industrial commodities.
23. The institutions of manufacturing capitalism gradually spread worldwide.
24. There has been a development within capitalism away from the long term and towards the short term.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The development from liberal to advanced capitalism has two characteristics.
26. He argues that there is a lack of fit between our system of values and capitalism.
27. Do you agree with Marx's analysis of the failure of free-market capitalism?
28. Tony Blair claims that New Labour is the Third Way between capitalism and socialism.
29. Their new manifesto hardly threatens to bring the whole edifice of capitalism crashing down.
30. For these reasons, however, left idealism constitutes a very serious attack on correctionalism under capitalism.
More similar words: capital, capita, totalitarianism, hospital, vandalism, Italian, journalism, mutualism, federalism, commensalism, pastoralism, nationalism, capillary, vital, nihilism, symbolism, digital, inhospitable, parallelism, militarism, realistic, journalist, pointillism, federalist, naturalist, minimalist, specialist, mortality, qualitative, rapid.