Random good picture Not show
1. She declaimed against the evils of capitalism.
2. The essence of his argument is that capitalism cannot succeed.
3. We used to believe that capitalism would soon die out.
4. He was always preaching the virtues of capitalism.
5. Social deprivation is the unacceptable face of capitalism.
6. His article is, predictably, a scathing attack on capitalism.
7. He preached the virtues of capitalism to us.
8. Some say that capitalism and socialism will eventually converge.
9. Capitalism has been reformed almost out of all recognition.
10. Capitalism stresses innovation, competition and individualism.
11. The organization was dedicated to the overthrow of capitalism.
12. He rails against the iniquities of capitalism.
13. Capitalism encourages competition and individualism.
14. That's the trouble with capitalism. It's a lottery.
15. Economically, capitalism has transformed societies.
16. This is a basic tenet of capitalism.
17. Young people renounced capitalism in favour of peace and love.
18. Marx and his followers were convinced that capitalism would destroy itself.
19. By its very nature , capitalism involves exploitation of the worker.
20. The principles of capitalism and socialism are diametrically opposed .
21. The central argument is that capitalism sows the seeds of its own destruction .
22. The expansion of Western capitalism incorporated the Third World into an exploitative world system.
23. The institutions of manufacturing capitalism gradually spread worldwide.
24. Still, compassionate capitalism demands that we continue to try.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. It stops people fighting against capitalism and repression.
26. And upon that assumption capitalism was based.
27. He argues that there is a lack of fit between our system of values and capitalism.
28. Do you agree with Marx's analysis of the failure of free-market capitalism?
29. Tony Blair claims that New Labour is the Third Way between capitalism and socialism.
30. Their new manifesto hardly threatens to bring the whole edifice of capitalism crashing down.
More similar words: capital, capita, totalitarianism, hospital, vandalism, Italian, journalism, mutualism, federalism, commensalism, pastoralism, nationalism, capillary, vital, nihilism, symbolism, digital, inhospitable, parallelism, militarism, realistic, journalist, pointillism, federalist, naturalist, minimalist, specialist, mortality, qualitative, rapid.