Random good picture Not show
1) Comparison, more than reality, makes men happy or wretched. Thomas Fuller
3) My shoes are small in comparison with my sister's.
4) I'll just cite some figures for comparison.
5) Comparison with other oil-producing countries is extremely interesting.
6) I enclose the two plans for comparison.
7) He showed us a good tyre for comparison .
8) My garden doesn't stand comparison with his.
9) There is no comparison between them.
10) Without more data we cannot make a meaningful comparison of the two systems.
11) Comparison with his previous movies shows how Lee has developed as a director.
12) It's difficult to make a direct comparison?the two things are so different.
13) For Durkheim(Sentencedict.com),(http://sentencedict.com/comparison.html) comparison was the most important method of analysis in sociology.
14) The education system bears / stands no comparison with that in many Eastern European countries .
15) He showed us the original text for comparison.
16) His problems seemed trivial by comparison.
17) Let's put them side by side for comparison.
18) It is demonstrably an unfair comparison.
19) Comparison of the two accounts revealed numerous disparities.
20) This dress is really cheaper by comparison.
21) You realize that your problems are insignificant in comparison.
22) The similarity between the two invites comparison.
23) Those places are modern by comparison with Tresillian.
24) This dress is really cheaper in comparison.
25) In terms of price there's no comparison .
26) They made a comparison of different countries' eating habits.
27) By comparison with London, Paris is small.
28) The article makes a comparison between the two poems.
29) Her feelings for Simon seemed trivial by comparison .
30) This adjustment of the figures allows a fairer comparison.
More similar words: by comparison, in comparison with, prisoner, compare, parish, comparable, company, arise, accompany, companion, comprise, militarism, keep company with, episode, isolate, son, isolated, supervisor, disorder, isolation, impair, impact, person, rampage, season, pass on, reason, sympathy, campaign, personal.