Random good picture Not show
1. A glass of whisky has only a transient warming effect.
2. Their happiness was to be sadly transient.
3. Her feeling of depression was transient.
4. The cause is not transient but structural and deep-seated.
5. So momentous, so fragile, so transient.
6. There were often transient correspondents camped there.
7. Phoenix has a very transient population.
8. Frequently, following surgery for hyperparathyroidism, there is a transient interval of hypocalcemia, which can be symptomatic.
9. Once the transient sleep problem has passed, stop taking the sleeping pills.
10. He had been living as a transient in San Diego for several years before his arrest.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Moreover, ICAM-1 participates in the transient adhesion of leucocytes to the vascular endothelium and mediates, in part, granulocyte extravasation.
12. Elevations of serum transaminase are usually transient and dose-related, but occasionally can indicate severe hepatotoxicity.
13. This suggests the Whites were a more transient, less stable population.
14. Those transient troubles occurred on especially cold mornings at initial start-up.
15. The transient nature of the binding may be because this sequence is recognized on account of its structure without additional hydrogen bonding contacts.
16. All electrical conductivity measurements were taken after any transient changes in the pore structure had occurred.
17. The transient nature of speech does not permit editing of the speech signal.
18. Similar lesions, although only transient and pinpoint, may be caused by A. caninum larvae.
19. Fortunately, these transient flora are more effectively removed by handwashing than the resident flora.
20. With further respiratory tract infections there remains a tendency to impaired hearing, but this is transient.
21. Because of this the technique of Laplace transformation is relevant to deducing the transient responses of networks.
22. The grandchild's more numerous social connections are shallower[sentencedict.com], more transient and imbued with less moral content than the grandfather's.
23. Its downward trend was disturbed only by the uncertainty of the First World War and a sharp but transient post-war baby boom.
24. The king decreed that anyone who attempted to feed or house the eighty-six-year-old transient would be punished for their efforts.
25. It employs unconventional techniques and materials, even to the extent of transient use of the human body.
26. The relatively modern pews and colourful hassocks seem merely transient and do nothing to conceal the vibrant essence of this ancient environment.
27. But the most fascinating thing about these sales is how they highlight the fickle and transient nature of children's fads.
28. The couplings between members of an ecosystem are far more flexible and transient than the couplings between members of an organism.
29. Many of the new jobs being created now or in the near future are transient.
30. Proctor argues that this has led to an increasingly transient workforce on the wards.
More similar words: transit, transition, transform, transmit, transfer, transport, translate, translation, transaction, transmission, transformation, transportation, active transport, entrance, mansion, expansion, client, patient, lenient, ancient, nutrient, scientist, efficient, recipient, sufficient, scientific, ingredient, orientation, consistent, grandparent.