Random good picture Not show
1. Everything was covered with a fine layer of dust.
2. A fresh layer of snow covered the street.
3. Everything was covered with a thick layer of dust.
4. She carefully scraped away the top layer of paint.
5. Teeth have a hard surface layer called enamel.
6. A thick layer of clay lies over the sandstone.
7. A thick layer of dust lay on the furniture.
8. The external layer of skin is called the epidermis.
9. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust.
10. We scraped away the top layer of wallpaper.
11. A thin layer of dust covered everything.
12. The body was hidden beneath a thin layer of soil.
13. The ozone layer surrounding the earth protects our skin from being hurt by the ultraviolet rays.
14. There is a layer of dust on the dressing-table. Clean it before the guest arrives.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Ozone forms a protective layer between 12 and 30 miles above the Earth's surface.
16. The pond was covered in a brittle layer of ice.
17. As more snow fell, the bottom layer was compressed into ice.
18. Sunscreen provides a protective layer against the sun's harmful rays.
19. This cake has a layer of fruit in the middle.
20. Depletion of the ozone layer leaves the earth's surface increasingly exposed to harmful radiation from the sun.
21. The baby whale develops a thick layer of blubber to protect it from the cold sea.
22. The ozone layer is disappearing over northern Europe.
23. Layer the potatoes, asparagus and salmon in the tin.
24. CFCs cause damage to the ozone layer.
25. He pulled off layer upon layer of clothing .
26. Life is like an onion; you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
27. They will press for international action to safeguard the ozone layer.
28. It is widely known that CFCs can damage the ozone layer.
29. Various ecological issues have come to the fore since the discovery of the hole in the Earth's ozone layer.
30. When the River Nile is in flood, it deposits a layer of mud on the fields.