Random good picture Not show
1) A key task is to get pupils to perceive for themselves the relationship between success and effort.
2) Voters perceive him as a decisive and resolute international leader.
3) Can't you perceive this?
4) I plainly perceive some objections remain.
5) She did not perceive herself as disabled.
6) I can't perceive any difference between these coins.
7) Did you perceive anyone entering the laboratory?
8) Cats are not able to perceive colour.
9) You can easily perceive what he wants.
10) How do the French perceive the British?
11) I could perceive nothing at all from her.
12) We perceive him wish to make progress.
13) The Confederate States perceive that they cannot carry all before them with a rush.
14) They only recognise badness when they perceive it in others.
15) Translators do not yet perceive computers as a threat to their livelihood.
16) Children who do badly in school tests often perceive themselves to be failures.
17) Did you perceive a red colour or a green one?
18) Other species can perceive colours of the spectrum that are invisible to us.
19) To perceive is to suffer. Aristotle
20) That is,(http://sentencedict.com/perceive.html) they perceive government as influencing their lives.
21) I grew to perceive the beauty in them.
22) Shockingly, they still perceive women as inferior.
23) I perceive him as a particularly appropriate model.
24) These relationships depend on how they see or perceive the world outside their inner world.
25) The skis cut through space and I perceive the steepness of the slope with extraordinary acuteness.
26) Babies are weak and vulnerable in the presence of huge shapes that they can only dimly perceive.
27) the set of bands of coloured light into which a beam of white light may be separatedMany insects can perceive colours of the spectrum that are invisible to us.
28) Babies are weak and vulnerable in the face of huge shapes and loud noises that they can only dimly perceive.
29) The structure now reflects the continuum rather than the discrete units we perceive.
30) This conditions how those responsible for community relations in Easton perceive its primary purposes and the time-scales they operate within.
More similar words: perceived, receive, conceive, receiver, fierce, per cent, perception, percentage, ceiling, force, source, once in a while, percolate, merchant, enforce, by force, in force, commercial, resource, reinforce, at the mercy of, overcrowded, for certain, under control, enforcement, live, five, give, drive, liver.