Random good picture Not show
(1) She worked as a librarian before switching to journalism.
(2) Investigative journalism presupposes some level of investigation.
(3) The ethics of journalism are much debated.
(4) My son's planning to go into journalism.
(5) He had an aptitude for journalism.
(6) What's the best way to get into journalism?
(7) Knocking copy is simply lazy journalism.
(8) I'd like a career in journalism.
(9) Certain qualities and values underpin good journalism.
(10) Nauseatingly fawning journalism that's all it is.
(11) Cliche is a feature of bad journalism.
(12) She is trying to break into journalism.
(13) In journalism it's every man for himself.
(14) She made an attempt to break into journalism.
(15) He eventually found his niche in sports journalism.
(16) I've made some useful contacts in journalism.
(17) She had a true zeal for journalism.
(18) Andy's doing a one-year journalism course.
(19) Political reporting has become a staple of American journalism.
(20) He decided to forsake politics for journalism.
(21) The job gave him his start in journalism.
(22) He launched into a verbal assault on tabloid journalism.
(23) Conspiracy is a popular subject for investigative journalism.
(24) He left the medical profession and took to journalism.
(25) He's cut out a niche for himself in journalism.
(26) The documentary was an example of investigative journalism at its best.
(27) The article was an excellent piece of investigative journalism .
(28) Unfortunately, his idea of bold journalism was a hatchet job(sentencedict.com), portraying the staff in a negative light.
(29) It turned out to be a prophetic piece of journalism.
(30) She has a nice turn of phrase which should serve her well in journalism.
More similar words: journalist, journal, nationalism, mutualism, turn away, tournament, external, internal, realistic, naturalist, specialist, international, tourism, dismal, racism, list, dismiss, alternative, organism, valid, alien, listen, turn, euphemism, terrorism, mechanism, deal in, publisher, publish, what is more.