Random good picture Not show
1. Could you mend my bike for me?
2. He walked slowly up the hill pushing his bike.
3. My bike got wet in the rain.
4. He chained his bike to the fence.
5. Let's do a straight swap?your guitar for my bike.
6. He got on his bike and rode off.
7. The bike is in need of replacement.
8. She hoicked her bike onto the car roof.
9. Dirt bike trails crisscrossed the grassy furrows.
10. He was busy assembling the bike by himself.
11. His mountain bike had 18 gears.
12. I fell off my bike yesterday hence the bruises.
13. Can't you throw out that old bike of Tommy's?
14. Let's go for a bike ride .
15. Get off my bike(sentencedict.com), you little villain!
16. He propped his bike against a tree.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. My bike is a home product.
18. They kept whiskey to antidote themselves against snake bike.
19. She rode pillion on her son's motor bike.
20. I'd love that bike, but it costs the earth.
21. I'd chain your bike up just in case.
22. She has a bike in prospect.
23. The kids hid their teacher's bike for a lark.
24. I couldn't reach the pedals on her bike.
25. He's pranged his new bike.
26. She fell off her bike and bruised her knee.
27. My bike bumped over the ruts.
28. He struggled to hold the bike down on the banked corners.
29. I use an oily rag to clean my bike with.
30. Do yourself a favour and wear a helmet on the bike.