Random good picture Not show
3. I'm planning to leave on the third .
4. The company is planning to realign its sales operations.
5. The trip calls for careful advance planning.
6. The police are planning sterner measures to combat crime.
7. The city is planning to build a municipal library.
8. He studied town planning at college.
9. He is planning to dramatize the novel.
10. Bad planning will lead to difficulty later.
11. several snags while still at the planning stage.
12. He is planning to dramatise the novel.
13. They were planning on getting married.
14. A special subcommittee adjudicates on planning applications.
15. We are planning out an English-Chinese Dictionary.
16. The Government are planning further cuts in public spending.
17. A little careful planning is important in gardening.
18. Police are planning sterner measures to combat crime.
19. Are you planning to join the union ?
20. Education remains at the forefront of the state's planning.
21. My son's planning to go into journalism.
22. The trip needs careful planning.
23. Plans are nothing great,planning is everything.
24. I am planning to drive to Morocco next year.
25. It's a classic case of bad planning.http://sentencedict.com/planning.html
26. He's planning to ask for his cards.
27. They were refused planning permission for a modern extension because it was a Grade II listed building.
28. The company is planning to shed about a quarter of its workforce.
29. It's best to stick to basics when planning such a large party.
30. A local developer is planning to build a supermarket on the site.
More similar words: planner, at the beginning, at the beginning of, anniversary, plan, plant, planet, airplane, explanation, planetarium, landing, dining, warning, raining, opening, morning, burning, earnings, training, screening, retaining, lightning, examining, remaining, concerning, meaningful, early warning, electroplating, cannot, wanna.