Random good picture Not show
1. These schools are known to be vulnerable to vandalism.
2. It's time to call a halt to vandalism.
3. Protesters largely forbore from stone-throwing and vandalism.
4. Vandalism used to be a rare occurrence here.
5. Stories abound of vandalism and looting.
6. The report states that vandalism is a pestilence which must be stamped out.
7. Beset by drug problems, prostitution, violence and vandalism, this is one of the most unpleasant areas in the city.
8. We need to consider the problem of vandalism within a wider context.
9. There's no vandalism, no graffiti, no rubbish left lying about.
10. The advertising industry's use of classic songs is vandalism of popular culture, he said.
11. A drunken teenager was arrested for vandalism.
12. Routine monitoring and inspection for maintenance problems and vandalism.
13. It was wanton, moronic vandalism.
14. Such, then, are the fruits of Tod's meticulous vandalism.
15. The Saturday Review denounced this extraordinary act of vandalism.
16. Expecting some mundane vandalism, I received a shock.
17. The economic consequences of graffiti vandalism are enormous.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Graffiti, no matter how well painted, is vandalism by definition.
19. Darlington police have been told about the vandalism and yesterday an officer went to interview Miss Golightly.
20. Distressed by mindless vandalism that destroys trees and flowers they are keeping a watchful eye on plant life.
21. What I normally do is vandalism, poaching, driving without insurance, petty opportunist larceny.
22. There is some evidence, therefore, that crime and vandalism may be reduced by greater participation in sport.
23. The deaths occurred when police acted to stop widespread looting and vandalism.
24. Cutting down the old forest was an act of vandalism.
25. After the fourth attack on her car she was convinced that the vandalism was more than just coincidence.
26. He was sacked from every other job for theft, harassment of female staff or vandalism.
27. This warehouse is not adequately protected against theft or vandalism.
28. That is, it is not directly concerned with material gain; delinquency centring on vandalism or violence is an obvious example.
29. I think that should be stopped - blue murder, vandalism and the lot.
30. Coun Oliver Blease said it would be an act of civic vandalism.
More similar words: journalism, mutualism, federalism, commensalism, nationalism, and all, scandal, and all that, nihilism, symbolism, realistic, journalist, pointillism, federalist, specialist, minimalist, naturalist, totalitarianism, dale, medal, van, vanish, nirvana, relevant, advanced, advantage, in advance, grievance, irrelevant, avant-garde.