Synonym: cease, depart, desert, discard, discontinue, evacuate, forsake, leave, quit, relinquish, surrender, withdraw. Antonym: conserve, maintain, retain. Similar words: hand on, off and on, a bad egg, have a ball, database, ban, band, urban. Meaning: [ə'bændən] n. 1. the trait of lacking restraint or control; reckless freedom from inhibition or worry 2. a feeling of extreme emotional intensity. v. 1. forsake, leave behind 2. stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims 3. give up with the intent of never claiming again 4. leave behind empty; move out of 5. leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch.
Random good picture Not show
1. There was a general air of festivity and abandon.
2. The captain gave the order to abandon ship.
3. Don't abandon yourself to pleasures.
4. I was obliged to abandon that idea.
5. We had to abandon the car.
6. I threw you abandon me regardless.
7. How could she abandon her own child?
8. People often simply abandon their pets when they go abroad.
9. No need to abandon their own people more than tears desperate not born.
10. The pair have often been known to abandon their script and begin ad libbing.
11. Each side declared that it would never abandon its principle.
12. Dreams don't abandon a painstaking pursuit of the people, as long as you never stop pursuing, you will bathe in the brilliance of the dream.
13. One should give up anger; one should abandon pride; one should overcome all fetters. I'll never befall him who clings not to mind and body and is passionless.
14. Time will abandon those funny oath, until we also agree.
15. We decided to abandon the first draft of the report and start over.
16. After careful deliberation, it was agreed to abandon the project.
17. Rescuers were forced to abandon their search .
18. We danced with wild abandon.
19. Don't abandon yourself to despair.
20. Snow forced many drivers to abandon their vehicles.
21. People were shouting and cheering with abandon.
22. He gave the order to abandon ship .
23. He has spent money with gay abandon.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. They drank and smoked with reckless abandon.
25. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
26. He went through with his plan although all his friends advised him to abandon it.
27. If you love a girl, it's better to fight for her happiness than to abandon her for the sake of her happiness.
28. When the mood is fallen, only thought is to abandon all.
29. Good love makes u see the whole world from one person while bad love makes u abandon the whole world for one person.
30. I love you, the ends of the earth, to does not abandon!