Synonym: bright, brilliant, dazzling, flamboyant, glorious, gorgeous, shining, splendid, vivid. Similar words: respondent, correspondent, independent, dependent, independence, tendency, resident, president. Meaning: [rɪ'splendənt] adj. having great beauty and splendor.
Random good picture Not show
1. The queen was resplendent with jewels.
2. She looked resplendent in a silk dress.
3. He glimpsed Sonia, resplendent in a red silk dress.
4. Bessie, resplendent in royal blue velvet, was hovering beside the table.
5. The ladies looked resplendent in ballgowns and cocktail dresses.
6. A sudden gust lifted his resplendent tartan for all to see ... a pair of blue briefs.
7. The northern sky was resplendent in stars of unbelievable intensity and flickered with a bizarre display of the AuroraBorealis.
8. They are allowed to hold a resplendent Christmas parade down Fifth Avenue, complete with carriages, sleds and artificial snow.
9. They wear heavy and very ornate armour resplendent with plumes and ribbons.
10. Resplendent in red, she walks down the aisle on the arm of the Rev.
11. He stood around, stiff, resplendent and uncomfortable in the brilliant plumage of a field marshals uniform.
12. The carousel, its rows of white horses resplendent with red leather saddles and black-painted bridles, was thankfully almost empty.
13. She looked up and saw him, resplendent in his formal clothes, his face radiant as he leaned over the microphone.
14. First there was a nearly circular rim of resplendent mountains, their white caps glistening in the morning sun.
15. The prince was resplendent in his white naval uniform with braid on the visor of his cap.
16. The bride entered the church, resplendent in a white silk gown.
17. He's looking resplendent, you didn't know that he has a breastplate of medals, did you?
18. Joe was, as always, resplendent when he traveled to the two political parties' summer nominating conventions.
19. Palaces within the Forbidden City are grand and resplendent.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. At length , the day broke , resplendent, cloudless.
21. To Catherine, Morris appeared more resplendent.
22. He glimpsed Sonia, resplendent in a red dress.
23. I saw Anna at the other end of the room, resplendent in a red sequined cocktail dress.
24. The hinterland of the Liverpool Range in the summer of 1839 was a resplendent, if temporary, Eden.
25. The tent flap drew back, and David Mitchell entered, cleaned up and resplendent in dog-collar and cardigan.
26. Jack was in his suit, Amy in hers and Mum was resplendent in dog's tooth and large black hat.
27. Anyone who visited the Garden in the early days would not recognise the place now-every inch is resplendent.
28. Fields and gardens not far from the site of the explosion now are resplendent with jonquils, azaleas and tulips.
29. And finally, at the foot of the Royal Mile, one confronts Holyroodhouse, resplendent behind its gates and opulent courtyard.
30. At the top is a doll of the 15-year-old herself, resplendent in white and pink net.
More similar words: respondent, correspondent, independent, dependent, independence, tendency, resident, president, residential, presidential, blend, calendar, respond, response, tender, render, gender, offender, defender, vendetta, extended, violent, lenient, talented, respectively, residence, rendezvous, with respect to, presidency, equivalent.