Similar words: condescend, descend, descendant, condescension, descent, crescendo, transcendent, senescent.
Random good picture Not show
1. The balloon descended gradually as the air came out.
2. He is descended from pioneers.
3. The same heavy, brooding silence descended on them.
4. A hail of arrows descended from the tower.
5. She descended into a cellar.
6. He descended from a royal family.
7. They descended to the Underground.
8. They descended from the mountaintop.
9. He claimed he was descended from the Vikings.
10. The path descended steeply into the valley.
11. The guerrillas descended on the enemy.
12. A mood of melancholy descended on us.
13. One day depression descended upon him[sentencedict.com], and wherever he went after that he could never throw it off.
14. The demonstrations in the capital rapidly descended into anarchy.
15. He is descended from an honourable family.
16. The sun descended behind the hills.
17. She descended one flight of stairs.
18. Silence descended on the room/over the countryside.
19. The police descended on their hide-out.
20. The mountain path descended precipitously to a small valley.
21. She descended the stairs slowly.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Her father is descended from Greek royalty.
23. Thrill-seekers descended upon the scene of the crime.
24. Letters of congratulation descended on us like snowflakes.
25. Peace descended once more on the little town.
26. He was descended from a noble family.
27. The children descended the hill.
28. An air of gloom descended over the party headquarters.
29. Visitors descended on us at Christmas.
30. According to the Bible, the whole of mankind is descended from Adam.
More similar words: condescend, descend, descendant, condescension, descent, crescendo, transcendent, senescent, quiescent, adolescent, evanescent, ascend, ended, acquiescence, obsolescence, behind the scenes, extended, fertile crescent, suspended, apprehended, phosphorescent, independent, independence, be independent of, scent, scene, acquiesce, ascent, describe, convalesce.