Random good picture Not show
1. The Independent Labour Party was founded in Bradford on January 13, 1893.
2. Although she is young, she is very independent.
3. She went to a lawyer for some independent advice.
4. As a woman of independent means, she spent most of her life in voluntary work.
5. Children should be encouraged to be independent thinkers.
6. Pakistan came into existence as an independent country after the war.
7. With the introduction of independent taxation, a married woman's position is much clearer.
8. People think that the investigation was independent, but in fact a lot of political manipulation went on.
9. A number of low-budget independent films brought new directors and actors to the fore.
10. An assessment by an independent educational psychologist was essential.
11. Your questions should be independent of each other.
12. The seasons change, independent of anyone's wishes.
13. The police are seeking independent confirmation of certain details of the story.
14. The creation of independent states has led to a resurgence of nationalism.
15. The newspaper seeks to be independent of political dogma.
16. Channel 4 is independent television's answer to BBC2.
17. Initiative, independent and good communication skill.
18. No person of independent mind will copy consciously.
19. She never borrows anything; she's far too independent for that.
20. An independent adviser has been brought in to conciliate between the two sides involved in the conflict.
21. The evidence was corroborated by two independent witnesses.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. This grammar book is suitable both for classroom use and for independent study.
23. It's almost inconceivable that a handicapped girl is very independent and lives all alone.
24. Eventually your child will leave home to lead her own life as a fully independent adult, but in the meantime she relies on your support.
25. Travelling in Asia has made her a lot more independent.
26. These islands are too small to stand alone as independent states.
27. There are plans to split the corporation into a number of smaller independent companies.
28. A survey of retired people has indicated that most are independent and enjoying life.
29. Opposition MPs are calling for the establishment of an independent food and drugs agency.
30. Singapore seceded from the Federation of Malaysia and became an independent sovereign state.
More similar words: independence, dependent, depending, tendency, respondent, correspondent, index, reminder, in detail, gender, render, tender, offender, extended, defender, vendetta, rendezvous, under, wander, spend, commander, condemn, undergo, founder, under way, suspend, come under, fall under, spending, understand.