Random good picture Not show
1. Socialism had been repudiated at the polls.
2. Deviate from socialism and China will inevitably retrogress to semi - feudalism and semi - colonialism .
3. They declared for socialism.
4. I'm no friend of socialism, as you know.
5. We should rally under the banner of socialism.
6. They believed that these problems would disappear under socialism.
7. State Socialism advocates state control of industry.
8. Some say that capitalism and socialism will eventually converge.
9. Socialism was an article of faith with his parents.
10. Theirs is a watered-down version of socialism.
11. All her life she had implicit faith in socialism.
12. We are totally against any form of creeping Socialism.
13. Socialism had become a spent political force.
14. Nehru ordained that socialism should rule.
15. Equality is one of the pillars of socialism.
16. The forces of National Socialism were transforming Germany root and branch.
17. I fancied there were shades of socialism in the way the school was run.
18. Bevan tried to reconcile British socialism with a wider international vision.
19. We must not let the burning torch of socialism go out.
20. He used a perverted form of socialism to incite racial hatred.
21. The principles of capitalism and socialism are diametrically opposed .
22. Who cares about Socialism any more? Socialism's as dead as the dodo.sentencedict .com
23. This particular brand of socialism had entered a cul-de-sac .
24. Some Marxists believe that socialism will one day triumph through world revolution.
25. The British brand of socialism was more interested in reform than revolution.
26. Modern socialism is dominated by Marxism.
27. It bore a tinge of anarchism and socialism.
28. William Morris was one of the early prophets of socialism.
29. The Conference called on all good men to come together to resist socialism.
30. Tony Blair claims that New Labour is the Third Way between capitalism and socialism.
More similar words: socialize, socialized, social, socially, antisocial, social services, social contract, specialist, colonialism, sociable, associate, associated, association, vandalism, journalism, mutualism, federalism, capitalism, commensalism, pastoralism, nationalism, specialize, commercialize, materialistic, society, nihilism, symbolism, racial, facial, parallelism.