Random good picture Not show
1. Would you condescend to accompany me?
2. Take care not to condescend to your readers.
3. She is so proud that she will not condescend to speak to us.
4. I wonder if Michael will condescend to visit us?
5. When giving a talk, be careful not to condescend to your audience.
6. Perhaps your father would condescend to help with the washing - up!
7. I do wish he wouldn't condescend to the junior staff in his department.
8. Those who condescend to visit these miserable tenements can testify that neither health nor decency can be preserved in them.
9. Do you think the CEO would ever condescend to have lunch with us in the cafeteria?
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Don't condescend to me.
11. He might condescend to attend at half-time if there wasn't a party or a bird somewhere.
12. The best young people's magazines do not condescend to their readers.
13. I don't condescend to boisterous displays of it.
14. She does not condescend to such little things.
15. You'd better condescend upon particulars.
16. Elinor would ever condescend to anticipate enjoyment.
17. To condescend to grant or bestow ( a privilege, for example ); deign.
18. I never thought he would condescend to betraying his friends.
19. - Who are willing to condescend to come here , the school certainly won't let you go.
20. Some people will never condescend to help their wives with the housework.
21. Carrie smiled genially, grateful that he should condescend to advise her even so much.
22. Edgar , the eldest, would not condescend to him at first.
23. But Fred was just a steward, and I had to pretend in a superior way to condescend to him.
24. Tis an old maxim in the schools, That flattery's the food of fools; Yet now and then your men of wit Will condescend to take a bit. Jonathan Swift
25. George talks to the jury in their own language, but he doesn't condescend.
26. Even then, the most elevated Pushtun elder dares not condescend to another man of his tribe.
27. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
28. The law takes into consideration the majority of cases, the typical and average situation, but it cannot condescend upon particulars.
29. First , I cannot be . Second, I do not condescend to be . Mouton, I am.
30. Time not negative observant and conscientious person, happiness really condescend to come!
More similar words: descend, senescent, adolescent, obsolescence, acquiescence, condemn, phosphorescent, condensation, independent, independence, be independent of, acquiesce, scent, scene, describe, ascent, nascent, scenery, description, scenario, ponder, wonderful, clandestine, respondent, render, gender, sender, tender, second, condone.