Synonym: alveolar, alveolar consonant, dental consonant. Similar words: occidental, accidental, mental, rental, mentally, parental, incremental, fundamental. Meaning: ['dentl] n. a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge. adj. 1. of or relating to the teeth 2. of or relating to dentistry.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He is a dental surgeon.
(2) I've got a dental appointment at 3 o'clock.
(3) I have to go for a dental check.
(4) Dental care was free in the 60s.
(5) The cost of dental treatment is increasing.
(6) You can get free dental treatment.
(7) The dental surgeon disinfected dental instruments with alcohol.
(8) I have a dental appointment at 3 pm.
(9) She had to cancel her dental appointment.
(10) A school dental service exists in theory, but in practice[http://sentencedict.com], there are few dentists to work in them.
(11) Don't forget now, you have a dental appointment Thursday afternoon.
(12) Many of the bodies were unidentifiable except by dental records.
(13) The certificate qualifies you to work as a dental assistant.
(14) I had some very expensive dental treatment recently - but it was money well spent - it'll save me problems in the future.
(15) I was already forty-five minutes late for a dental appointment .
(16) You will automatically get free dental treatment if you are under 18.
(17) Pregnant women are exempt from dental charges under the current health system.
(18) It's a walk-in dental clinic - the sign outside said 'Walk-in patients welcome'.
(19) When was your last dental checkup?
(20) And dental problems increase alarmingly with age.
(21) Hypoplastic teeth with advanced dental decay are also observed.
(22) The dental museum has adopted a different strategy.
(23) Vomiting can lead to dental erosion and gastrointestinal reflux.
(24) Others are planned for dental care.
(25) The monthly fee covers continuous ordinary dental care.
(26) He was identified by dental records and fingerprints.
(27) His dentist had supplied dental records.
(28) But you haven't had any dental appointments, have you?
(29) More people are taking out insurance against the high cost of dental care.
(30) The fees offered by the NHS do not recompense dental surgeons for their professional time.
More similar words: occidental, accidental, mental, rental, mentally, parental, incremental, fundamental, experimental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, entailment, tantalize, entail, talent, ardent, tentacle, talented, incident, trident, student, prudent, evident, dentist, percentage, tentative, momentary, commentary, resident.