Random good picture Not show
1. Occidental has long been active in local and national politics.
2. The entire history on which our leading Occidental religions have been founded is an anthology of fictions.
3. Second, do not buy cheap perfumes in occidental places.
4. The characteristic traits or customs of Occidental peoples.
5. And I practise with occidental.
6. Originated from international occidental first - class science and technology.
7. Occidental don't often entertain guests; but Chinese often invite friend to dinner.
8. Occidental has offered Mr. Obama an honorary degree, says Mr. Veitch.
9. But the occidental advocate duality, in their opinion, ideal life and true life may be self-existent. This mode of life possess intensitying transcendental consciousness.
10. My dense Occidental mind did not immediately follow his meaning.
11. In contrast, Ray R. Irani, CEO of Occidental Petroleum Corp.
12. The tradition of Orientalism of the occidental people cannot surpass the cultural rifts at all.
13. A sort of halo, an occidental glow, came over life then.
14. As one of the Occidental humanistic forms , science, is a branch of knowledge of freedom.
15. In some respects the African mind works rather differently from the occidental one.
16. Church and lay workers are equipped to help communities throughout Negros Occidental to understand the economic and social reasons for their problems.
17. Strong gains came from other oil producers too, including Texaco, Chevron and Occidental.
18. The two men who shared a table in the Occidental Restaurant had certain physical similarities.
19. The morality involved in trials of Chinese traditional society may intitule"judicator's ethicality",[Sentencedict] while which emphasized by occidental jurisprudence intitule"legal or judicial ethicality".
20. The mulct for overdue book is an embodiment of democracy in the occidental libraries. It also has been established for a long time in China.
21. Investigatory supervision system in China has distinct difference in supervisory body, source and scope of supervision power in comparison with occidental system.
22. Cases were first identified in December in the southern province of Kasai Occidental.
23. He pays close attention to the comparative research and occidental paintings and their artistic life spirit.
24. Liang Qichao's theory of neo-historiography was influenced by varied Occidental academic culture, one of which is geographical environmental theory.
25. The Chinese zodiac refers to a pure calendrical cycle; there are no equivalent constellations like those of the occidental zodiac.
26. Aristotle's enslavement ideas of race had great effects on the formation and development of prominent- occidentalism , occidental centricities, and reasonable aggressive theory.
27. Dreier, who directs the Urban and Environmental Policy Program at Occidental.
28. Historically, traditional universities have a global character of the innateness in oriental and occidental countries.
29. Chinese corporate culture emphasizes man - centered and spirituality, while occidental corporate culture highlights scientific institutional management.
30. The Ministry of Health of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) has confirmed an outbreak of Ebola haemorrhagic fever, in the province of Kasai Occidental.
More similar words: accidental, accident, by accident, incident, rental, mental, parental, mentally, evident, incremental, identity, resident, identify, experimental, fundamental, identical, dissident, provident, president, confident, diffident, environmental, developmental, residential, presidential, identification, environmental protection, decide, coincide, decide on.