Synonym: alter, change, convert. Similar words: transformation, transfer, transit, transmit, translate, transient, transport, transition. Meaning: [træns'fɔrm /-'fɔːm] v. 1. subject to a mathematical transformation 2. change or alter in form, appearance, or nature 3. change in outward structure or looks 4. change from one form or medium into another 5. convert (one form of energy) to another 6. change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species 7. increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage).
Random good picture Not show
1. There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.
2. A fresh coat of paint can transform a room.
3. A little paint will transform this old car.
4. The sofa can transform for use as a bed.
5. The reorganization will transform the British entertainment industry.
6. A new colour scheme will transform your bedroom.
7. It was an event that would transform my life.
8. The pioneers hoped to transform the arid outback into a workable landscape.
9. It didn't take much ingenuity to transform the door into a table.
10. There is no magic formula that will transform sorrow into happiness.
11. She actually wanted to reconstruct the state and transform society.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The scheme would transform the park into a tourist mecca.
13. Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. Franklin D. Roosevelt
14. The repeal of Section 28 won't transform society.
15. The co-operative hopes to transform the area's image.
16. Rain can transform the most pleasant task into drudgery.
17. A second widely-used transform is that of principal components.
18. A little tennis coaching will transform your service game.
19. Thirty-two-year-old Mike Keneally managed to transform himself from a 28-stone blob into a 14-stone hunk.
20. Intellectuals were called on to transform their knowledge into hard cash.
21. Each rod contains thousands of proteins that transform light into signals via a molecule that crosses the membrane in a sevenfold zigzag.
22. A good salesman could transform a shy, nervous thrift president into a maniacal gambler.
23. Writers take facts and transform them into stories, trying to tell them in an interesting, accurate way.
24. They take action in order to discover, or to serve, and in the process transform or improve the world.
25. Within a span of decades, technological advances, organizational innovations, and new ways of thinking transform economies.
26. At night, the glare of the power station lights transform the complex into something like a beached transatlantic liner.
27. More flexible schedules at a few companies will not transform the workplace overnight.
28. Even something as prosaic as a roast chicken Jasper could transform into something nearly lyrical.
29. Now that it is a more viable way of getting the best possible house, young design talent could quickly transform domestic building.
30. Each day is a new challenge, a fresh opportunity to transform your life and make it more meaningful. Dr Roopleen
More similar words: transformation, transfer, transit, transmit, translate, transient, transport, transition, translation, transaction, transmission, transportation, active transport, entrance, as for, press for, as follows, form, norm, formal, inform, format, perform, reform, former, jeans, uniform, normally, formula, hormone.