Random good picture Not show
(1) In debate he was a formidable opponent.
(2) He socked his opponent on the jaw.
(3) His young opponent counters with his left hand.
(4) He was trying to mystify his opponent.
(5) He was a vociferous opponent of Conservatism.
(6) The boxer grounded his opponent.
(7) The boxer buffeted his opponent about the head.
(8) The knight tilted at his opponent.
(9) He bowled down his opponent in the debate.
(10) The boxer tied into his opponent.
(11) He knocked his opponent down with a single blow.
(12) She bowled out her opponent.
(13) They had their opponent running scared.
(14) The boxer jabbed at his opponent.
(15) He laid his opponent low with a single punch.
(16) The boxer punched his opponent on the nose.
(17) This boxer outweighed by his opponent 20 pounds.
(18) He volleyed the ball back to his opponent.
(19) The opponent was wrong-footed by his passing backhand.
(20) She had a decided advantage over her opponent.
(21) He lunged wildly at his opponent.
(22) He beat his opponent in the election.
(23) Her arrogant behaviour on court psyched her opponent completely.
(24) Graf's opponent in today's final will be Sukova.
(25) She had to contest against a very strong opponent for the championship.
(26) He prophesied that within five years his opponent would either be dead or in prison.
(27) Some players see injuring their opponent as a legitimate tactic.
(28) The fascination of the game lies in trying to guess what your opponent is thinking.
(29) That player doesn't play fairly; did you see him kick his opponent down?
(30) She played badly in the first set[Sentencedict.com], but then she turned the tables on her opponent and won the match.
More similar words: component, oppose, opposed, opposition, opportunity, continent, prominent, enter upon, respondent, appointment, correspondent, on end, entertainment, sentiment, chopping, abstinence, keep on, respond, sponsor, support, suppose, response, appoint, supposing, supporter, supposedly, supportive, in support of, once upon a time, be responsible for.