Antonym: intentional, planned, voluntary. Similar words: accident, by accident, incident, mental, rental, mentally, parental, evident. Meaning: [‚æksɪ'dentl] n. a musical notation that makes a note sharp or flat or natural although that is not part of the key signature. adj. 1. associated by chance and not an integral part 2. occurring or appearing or singled out by chance 3. without intention (especially resulting from heedless action).
Random good picture Not show
1. The law discriminates between accidental and intentional killing.
2. A third of accidental deaths occur in the home.
3. Buy an insurance policy that covers accidental damage .
4. Their meeting was quite accidental.
5. The abortion arose from an accidental fall.
6. The jury returned a verdict of accidental death.
7. We must never let any accidental success go to our heads.
8. At least 10 000 children are involved in accidental poisonings every year.
9. Most policies cover accidental damage to pipes.
10. We insure against all damage, accidental or otherwise.
11. The insurance policy covers the building for accidental damage.
12. Our meeting wasn't planned - it was completely accidental.
13. The inquest returned a verdict of accidental death.
14. The Coroner recorded a verdict of accidental death.
15. I put her rudeness down as accidental.
16. Have you got cover for accidental damage?
17. Our meeting was quite accidental.
18. The insurance covers accidental damage to the vehicle.sentencedict.com/accidental.html
19. Your video is not insured against accidental damage.
20. All our household goods are insured against accidental damage.
21. He sped his car off the accidental site.
22. The policy covers accidental loss or damage.
23. It was an accidental meeting.
24. This policy should cover you against accidental injury.
25. Our meeting in New York was quite accidental.
26. This accidental killing sparked major riots in the cities.
27. The most important way to stop accidental drownings is by education.
28. As a medical examiner I can vouch from experience that his death was accidental.
29. There is an element of doubt as to whether the deaths were accidental.
30. Information must be stored so that it is secure from accidental deletion.
More similar words: accident, by accident, incident, mental, rental, mentally, parental, evident, identify, identity, resident, fundamental, experimental, identical, president, diffident, confident, environmental, developmental, residential, presidential, identification, environmental protection, vaccine, decide, coincide, decide on, evidence, residence, accountability.