Random good picture Not show
1. The applause rose to a crescendo and cameras clicked.
2. The shouting rose to a deafening crescendo .
3. The music reached a crescendo.
4. Voices rose in a crescendo and drowned him out.
5. There was a crescendo of parliamentary and press criticism.
6. The advertising campaign reached a crescendo just before Christmas.
7. The music reached a deafening crescendo.
8. The shrieks of laughter rose to a crescendo.
9. The advertising campaign reached a crescendo at Christmas.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. There was a tremendous crescendo of noise.
11. The orchestra was working up to a crescendo.
12. The curtains opened as the music reached a crescendo .
13. The campaign reached its crescendo in the week of the election.
14. There has been a rising crescendo of violence in the region.
15. Ari lazily observed its ripening crescendo.
16. My spirits lift along with this rising crescendo.
17. The violins had reached a crescendo.
18. It built to a crescendo and unnerved them.
19. Where was the promised crescendo they asked themselves?
20. The event was the crescendo of a century of history on the Great Plains.
21. The twittering gradually reaches a crescendo - then, quite suddenly(sentencedict.com), the exodus begins.
22. As the drumming built to a crescendo, the coffin lid snapped open, scattering coins into the dust.
23. The mood on campus is building to a crescendo of excitement.
24. The last chords of the suite build to a crescendo.
25. He recovered his poise and, as in the last movement of a symphony, built up to a crescendo.
26. And neither did the cacophony of exasperated hoots which was soaring to a crescendo.
27. When he struggled to find winners at the start of the season, the cries of gleeful recrimination reached a crescendo.
28. His voice rose to a howl and drew the audience up with it into an excited, almost exalted, crescendo.
29. Any abortive treatment must have a very rapid action because of the pain crescendo characteristic of these headaches.
30. For the next 300 million years, the outpouring of magma built toward a crescendo.
More similar words: descend, descendant, condescend, phosphorescent, descent, quiescent, senescent, adolescent, ascend, obsolescence, acquiescence, condescension, behind the scenes, transcendent, scent, scene, acquiesce, ascent, convalesce, nascent, obscene, scenery, scenario, endow, vendor, send out, fend off, fresco, rescue, reminiscent.