Random good picture Not show
1. The building is roofed entirely with translucent corrugated plastic.
2. Delia's skin has a translucent quality.
3. His skin was translucent with age.
4. Blue veins showed through her translucent skin.
5. The sky was a pale translucent blue.
6. She had fair hair, blue eyes and translucent skin.
7. In a translucent sky, the domes and spires of the city looked almost ethereal.
8. Frosted glass is translucent.
9. Handsome, serrated and undulating bronze-green translucent foliage.
10. Saute garlic and onion until onion is translucent.
11. Her pyjamas are made of thin translucent cotton.
12. Some were no more than motionless translucent blobs.
13. Odonatist towers stand everywhere, glass towers resembling translucent vases.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Saute garlic and onion until onion is translucent. Add shrimp, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
15. Saw the vomit, yellow and translucent on my training shoe lying beside the bunk.
16. Continue to cook mixture until it turns translucent caramel color, just before it begins to smoke.
17. A wafer thin translucent something undulated through the air towards her, chuckling gently to itself in a liquid voice.
18. With a few exceptions most of the translucent glasses contain below 1 % lead oxide.
19. She had the translucent skin of the very ancient and I would have guessed her age at not far from ninety.
20. Through his translucent skin showed the blue veins, his insides as visible and vulnerable as a tiny transparent shrimp.
21. His skin was translucent with age and he had dark brown eyes like two deep pools.
22. On the top are slanting translucent screens, on which material can be projected for convenient reading.
23. This china is so fine and delicate that it's translucent.
24. Add onion, fennel, and garlic, and cook until onion is translucent; be careful not to burn garlic.
25. Upon those sturdy, well-defined bones the clear, even tint seemed translucent.
26. In a large saucepan, heat half of the oil and saute onion until translucent.
27. Sometimes a pulsing golden glow would race up the translucent walls until it was lost in the haze overhead.
28. Add to the cranberries and simmer for about 8 minutes until the pears are translucent but not too squashy.
29. The Primarch's dead limbs were momentarily restored, all be it clad in a semblance of translucent rotting tissue.
30. Then from her robe she took another chip, silvery and translucent and twice the size of the others.
More similar words: translate, translation, transient, transit, transmit, transfer, transfuse, transform, transpose, transport, transition, transaction, transmitted, transmission, transformation, central, transportation, active transport, entrance, concentrate, concentrating, concentrate on, concentration, Cent., scent, center, accent, decent, recent, per cent.