Synonym: accuse, advise, betray, blab, communicate, enlighten, instruct, notify, report, snitch, squeal, tattle, tell. Similar words: informal, information, go in for, in force, reinforce, unfold, on foot, enforce. Meaning: [ɪn'fɔrm /-'fɔːm] v. 1. impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to 2. give character or essence to 3. act as an informer.
Random good picture Not show
1. We are excited to inform you that...
2. Kindly inform us when this is put into effect.
3. We regret to inform you that...
4. Please inform us how to find his house.
5. I'll inform the mistress of your arrival[sentencedict.com/inform.html], madam.
6. Please inform us of any changes of address.
7. We are happy to inform you that...
8. He went to inform them of his decision.
9. We are sorry to inform you that...
10. We ought to inform head office.
11. We would like to inform you that...
12. We are pleased to inform you that...
13. We must inform the police.
14. I have no other recourse than to inform the police.
15. Please inform us of your travel plans, i.e. arrival time, carrier, etc.
16. I am writing to inform you that your rent will be increased to £60 p.w. from October 1st.
17. The government was slow to inform the public about the health hazards of lead in petrol.
18. Please inform us of your decision and we will act accordingly.
19. The smuggler was finally obliged to inform against his boss.
20. We shall inform you of the date of the delegation's arrival.
21. Please inform us of any change of address as soon as possible.
22. It is normal practice to inform somebody if you want to leave early.
23. Inform me at once if there are any changes in her condition.
24. They would inform him of any progress they had made.
25. I'm happy to inform you that you have been promoted to captain.
26. I am pleased to inform you that you have won first prize in this month's competition.
27. Inform the police immediately if you see anything suspicious.
28. It's your responsibility to inform us of any changes.
29. Please inform me by letter of your plans.
30. We'll inform you when a decision has been reached.
More similar words: informal, information, go in for, in force, reinforce, unfold, on foot, enforce, design for, form, norm, in full, infant, in fact, in return for, enforcement, formal, reform, perform, former, format, hormone, uniform, normally, formula, in future, platform, formerly, enormous, performer.