Synonym: rational, reasonable, sane, sensible, sound. Similar words: ecological, biological, theological, ideological, technological, psychological, apologize, psychologist. Meaning: ['lɑdʒɪkl /'lɒd-] adj. 1. capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning 2. based on known statements or events or conditions 3. marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts 4. capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. You should be more logical.
2. Students need the ability to construct a logical argument.
3. It all sounds quite logical.
4. She arrived at this conclusion by logical deduction.
5. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all this.
6. The paragraphs are not in a logical order.
7. The questions should be asked in a logical sequence .
8. It's a logical site for a new supermarket, with the housing development nearby.
9. Unable to defeat him by logical discussion, she fell back on her old habit of criticizing his speech.
10. His argument seems logical.
11. Not everything is logical.
12. Everything isn't always logical.
13. It was a logical conclusion from the child's point of view.
14. By a logical progression of thought, she worked out why the remark had caused offence.
15. This massive autobiographical work was the logical culmination of her long career.
16. Only when each logical step has been checked by other mathematicians will the proof be accepted.
17. His arguments seemed perfectly logical.
18. There was a logical explanation.
19. It seemed the only logical thing to do.
20. The script is filled with logical inconsistencies.
21. The debater's argument failed of logical connection.
22. His argument is logical and hard to fault.
23. You must learn how to construct a logical argument.
24. The key to his success is his logical mind.
25. Computer programming needs someone with a logical mind.
26. It is logical that the book is expensive.
27. My argument follows the rules of logical induction.
28. Calling a doctor seemed the logical thing to do.
29. Each of them having their own room was the logical solution.
30. To be specific ,(sentencedict.com) the argument in your graduation thesis is logical.
More similar words: ecological, biological, theological, ideological, technological, psychological, apologize, psychologist, musical, typical, radical, ethical, medical, tropical, chemical, vertical, basically, clinical, critical, typically, classical, physically, political, ironically, identical, historical, practical, technical, electrical, theoretical.