Random good picture Not show
1. The questions should be asked in a logical sequence .
2. It's a logical site for a new supermarket, with the housing development nearby.
3. Unable to defeat him by logical discussion, she fell back on her old habit of criticizing his speech.
4. Students need the ability to construct a logical argument.
5. It was a logical conclusion from the child's point of view.
6. She arrived at this conclusion by logical deduction.
7. By a logical progression of thought, she worked out why the remark had caused offence.
8. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all this.
9. This massive autobiographical work was the logical culmination of her long career.
10. The paragraphs are not in a logical order.
11. Only when each logical step has been checked by other mathematicians will the proof be accepted.
12. The issue here is purely logical: it has nothing to do with ethics.
13. Is it a logical necessity that higher wages will lead to higher prices?
14. It seemed the only logical thing to do.
15. You should be more logical.
16. If you follow that idea to its logical conclusion, we'd have to ban free speech altogether.
17. The script is filled with logical inconsistencies.
18. The team appraisal is a logical extension of the individual appraisal interview.
19. The debater's argument failed of logical connection.
20. His argument is logical and hard to fault.
21. If the climate gets drier,(sentencedict.com) then the logical conclusion is that even more drought will occur.
22. His argument seems logical.
23. Not everything is logical.
24. There is probably some perfectly logical explanation for their behaviour.
25. It all sounds quite logical.
26. If we carry this argument to its logical conclusion, we realise that further investment is not a good idea.
27. Each of them having their own room was the logical solution.
28. To be specific , the argument in your graduation thesis is logical.
29. Following the success of our products in Europe, our logical next step is to move into the American market.
30. It had all seemed so simple when they'd talked it through, so logical.
More similar words: ecological, biological, theological, ideological, technological, psychological, apologize, psychologist, musical, typical, radical, ethical, medical, tropical, chemical, vertical, basically, clinical, critical, typically, classical, physically, political, ironically, identical, historical, practical, technical, electrical, theoretical.