Random good picture Not show
1. It's bad for your health to be physically inactive.
2. All the children had been physically and emotionally abused.
3. She is young and physically fit.
4. The row had left him physically exhausted.
5. Boys mature more slowly than girls,both physically and psychologically.
6. She found him physically repellent.
7. Emotionally, physically, and financially I was on the ropes.
8. Marijuana is said to be psychologically though not physically addictive.
9. It had ended with Tony physically manhandling her out of the house.
10. It's just not physically possible to finish all this by the end of the week.
11. He was out of sorts physically , as well as disordered mentally.
12. If you are elderly or physically disabled, massage can be beneficial.
13. He says he was physically threatened in an attempt to get him to sign over his rights.
14. Climbing is physically demanding.
15. She is physically attractive.
16. I have never suggested that UN forces could physically separate the combatants in the region.
17. Our findings relate to physically rather than the visually handicapped pupils.
18. This work is physically exhausting and emotionally draining.
19. Physically I find him very attractive.
20. I felt frightened(sentencedict.com), physically frightened.
21. Nursing is an emotionally and physically demanding job.
22. He no longer found her physically attractive.
23. I felt extremely fit, both physically and mentally.
24. Physically, I was a total wreck.
25. The doctor could find nothing physically wrong with him.
26. I felt physically sick at the thought.
27. Try to be as physically active as possible.
28. Police work is physically demanding and stressful.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. I like John but I don't find him attractive physically.
30. You will learn what to expect as your child matures physically.
More similar words: physics, physician, basically, musical, classical, typically, ironically, historically, politically, practically, economically, specifically, dramatically, automatically, typical, ethical, medical, logical, radical, chemical, vertical, clinical, tropical, critical, practical, political, technical, identical, historical, mechanical.