Random good picture Not show
1. Marijuana is said to be psychologically though not physically addictive.
2. It had ended with Tony physically manhandling her out of the house.
3. It's bad for your health to be physically inactive.
4. It's just not physically possible to finish all this by the end of the week.
5. All the children had been physically and emotionally abused.
6. She is young and physically fit.
7. He was out of sorts physically , as well as disordered mentally.
8. The row had left him physically exhausted.
9. If you are elderly or physically disabled, massage can be beneficial.
10. Boys mature more slowly than girls,both physically and psychologically.
11. Emotionally, physically, and financially I was on the ropes.
12. He says he was physically threatened in an attempt to get him to sign over his rights.
13. I have never suggested that UN forces could physically separate the combatants in the region.
14. Our findings relate to physically rather than the visually handicapped pupils.
15. This work is physically exhausting and emotionally draining.
16. Physically I find him very attractive.
17. Physically I might not have been overseas but mentally and spiritually I was with them.
18. Nursing is an emotionally and physically demanding job.
19. He no longer found her physically attractive.
20. I felt extremely fit, both physically and mentally.
21. She felt physically fitter and more alive than she could ever remember.
22. Physically, I was a total wreck.
23. You may be physically and mentally exhausted after a long flight.
24. The doctor could find nothing physically wrong with him.
25. I like John but I don't find him attractive physically.
26. You will learn what to expect as your child matures physically.
27. No one could have climbed that wall - it's physically impossible.
28. Success never seems to come but through hard work, often physically demanding work at that.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The furniture is so arranged that the interviewee and the interviewer are not physically separated by a desk.
30. The very idea of kissing him made her feel physically sick.
More similar words: physics, physician, basically, musical, classical, typically, ironically, historically, politically, practically, economically, specifically, dramatically, automatically, typical, ethical, medical, logical, radical, chemical, vertical, clinical, tropical, critical, practical, political, technical, identical, historical, mechanical.