Random good picture Not show
1. Tropical storm Marco is pushing northward up Florida's coast.
2. The UK is the biggest consumer of tropical hardwoods after Japan.
3. A tropical cyclone brought heavy rain to the country last week.
4. He has bought some tropical fruits.
5. Runners had to acclimatize to the humid tropical conditions.
6. August was almost tropical this year.
7. Tropical rain forests used to cover 10% of the Earth's surface.
8. Cuba has a tropical climate with year-round sunshine.
9. This tropical fruit is still a great novelty in Europe.
10. The tropical plants thrived well under our care.
11. Some tropical fish reproduce by laying eggs.
12. The drummers beat out their tropical music.
13. These birds generally overwinter in tropical regions.
14. The weather was positively tropical last summer.
15. The tropical heat blistered the coast.
16. I dream of living on a tropical island.
17. A tropical storm is gaining strength in the eastern Atlantic.
18. a lagoon that pullulated with tropical fish.
19. Tropical forest is felled to make way for grassland.
20. Mindful of the danger of tropical storms,[sentencedict.com] I decided not to go out.
21. The Amazon river basin contains the world's largest tropical rainforest.
22. All our tropical timber products come from sustainably managed sources.
23. One after another, tropical storms battered the Pacific coastline.
24. The entrance hall was bedecked with trees and tropical plants.
25. Hurricane Bob has been downgraded to a tropical storm.
26. It takes many months to acclimatize/become acclimatized to life in a tropical climate.
27. He has won wide recognition in the field of tropical medicine.
28. Ecology can be written about without relying on well-worn examples such as tropical rain forests.
29. Environmentalists called for an end to the trade in tropical hardwoods.
30. The traveler had to fight his way through the tropical forest with an axe.
More similar words: typical, typically, topic, metropolitan, electroplating, musical, medical, logical, ethical, radical, chemical, basically, clinical, critical, vertical, technical, political, practical, ironically, physically, identical, classical, historical, politically, ecological, mechanical, practically, theoretical, electrical, theological.