Synonym: tropic. Similar words: typical, typically, topic, metropolitan, electroplating, musical, medical, logical. Meaning: ['trɑpɪkl /'trɒ-] adj. 1. relating to or situated in or characteristic of the tropics (the region on either side of the equator) 2. of or relating to the tropics, or either tropic 3. characterized by or of the nature of a trope or tropes; changed from its literal sense 4. of weather or climate; hot and humid as in the tropics.
Random good picture Not show
1. Tropical storm Marco is pushing northward up Florida's coast.
2. He has bought some tropical fruits.
3. Runners had to acclimatize to the humid tropical conditions.
4. August was almost tropical this year.
5. Cuba has a tropical climate with year-round sunshine.
6. The country exports tropical fruit.
7. They inhabit the tropical forests.
8. The UK is the biggest consumer of tropical hardwoods after Japan.
9. A tropical cyclone brought heavy rain to the country last week.
10. Tropical rain forests used to cover 10% of the Earth's surface.
11. This tropical fruit is still a great novelty in Europe.
12. The tropical plants thrived well under our care.
13. Some tropical fish reproduce by laying eggs.
14. The drummers beat out their tropical music.
15. These birds generally overwinter in tropical regions.
16. The weather was positively tropical last summer.
17. The tropical heat blistered the coast.
18. I dream of living on a tropical island.
19. a lagoon that pullulated with tropical fish.
20. Tropical forest is felled to make way for grassland.
21. One after another[sentencedict.com],[sentencedict.com] tropical storms battered the Pacific coastline.
22. Hurricane Bob has been downgraded to a tropical storm.
23. The ban only covers tropical hardwood.
24. Dr Crane's specialism is tropical diseases.
25. She exits into the tropical storm.
26. Summer was almost tropical last year.
27. He studied tropical medicine in the university.
28. Deforestation is destroying large areas of tropical rain forest.
29. It takes many months to acclimatize/become acclimatized to life in a tropical climate.
30. He has won wide recognition in the field of tropical medicine.
More similar words: typical, typically, topic, metropolitan, electroplating, musical, medical, logical, ethical, radical, chemical, basically, clinical, critical, vertical, technical, political, practical, ironically, physically, identical, classical, historical, politically, ecological, mechanical, practically, theoretical, electrical, theological.