Random good picture Not show
1. He was very solicitous for her safe return.
2. He was so solicitous of his guests.
3. She was very solicitous for our welfare.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. He made a solicitous enquiry after her health.
5. My silences made him solicitous of me.
6. The boys were solicitous of each other's confidence: the quick were sensitive with the slow.
7. Conversation stopped and everyone became frightfully solicitous.
8. Her eyes wide and solicitous and framed by jet-black lashes I made thick and long by trimming the ends every few months.
9. The egg meets a less solicitous fate in the other two paintings.
10. So the piece was solicitous in trying to alleviate the shocks by explaining that the novelist himself was shocked.
11. He dashed about her, solicitous but irascible.
12. Larry spoke to Davis in sympathetic and solicitous tones during the interview.
13. He was solicitous about lighting her cigarette and inquiring as to her comfort.
14. Fayed was solicitous, seeing him three or four times a week.
15. I was still by nature solicitous to be neat.
16. They were very solicitous and attentive to detail.
17. Does it hurt, sir? His voice was flatly solicitous.
18. She is so solicitous and persistent that she virtually kills you with kindness.
19. He was attentively solicitous to her after her running away.
20. This is a time of life when a solicitous family does well to watch affectionately over the vagaries of its unattached relatives, particularly of those who are comfortably off(J. P. Marquand.
21. They were solicitous for their son's health.
22. Our hero was very solicitous about his descendants.
23. I am solicitous of his help.
24. The door was locked but the Lady Eleanor could trust Dame Agatha, who was ever solicitous for her happiness.
25. They had spent a pleasant evening, and James had been most solicitous when he took his leave.
26. We can see the soft expression in their eyes, caring and solicitous, watchful.
27. With every need taken care of by attentive and solicitous flight staff.
28. You would have had them back long after shrugging them off for ever: strong but submissive, insensitive, while abrasively solicitous.
29. As the months wore on Miss Glover became dreadfully solicitous.
30. A Chicagoan with the mischievous self-assurance of a renegade salesman—he can seem solicitous and scornful at once—he does appearances on "Rachael Ray" and meetings with the suits at I.A.C.
More similar words: duplicitous, solicit, illicit, explicit, implicit, duplicity, complicity, publicity, circuitous, ubiquitous, iniquitous, fortuitously, solid, deficit, policy, police, gasoline, bucolic, symbolic, Catholic, policeman, city slicker, electricity, politician, officious, pernicious, judicious, licentious, suspicious, capricious.