Similar words: theological, biological, ecological, technological, psychological, ideology, logical, theology. Meaning: [ˌaɪdiəˈlɒdʒɪkl] adj. concerned with or suggestive of ideas.
Random good picture Not show
1. In ideological work, we must learn to open different locks with different keys because a method that answers with one person may not answer with another.
2. Some have minimized the importance of ideological factors.
3. We had a profound lesson in ideological education yesterday.
4. He struggled to preserve his ideological purity.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Children's literature is an ideological battleground.
6. The party has now jettisoned its traditional ideological baggage.
7. The party is split by ideological differences.
8. He refused to be fitted into any ideological straitjacket.
9. The party is likely to divide along ideological lines.
10. Others left the party for ideological reasons.
11. The ideological make-up of the unions is now radically different from what it had been.
12. There are some fairly profound ideological disagreements within the movement.
13. In ideological work, we must learn to open different locks with different keys because a method that answers with one person may not answer ...
14. Physical and ideological barriers had come down in Eastern Europe.
15. S.-Soviet Cold War, symbols of ideological purity turned brittle.
16. We are finally facing reality without ideological blinders.
17. There are pitfalls and temptations and ideological conflicts.
18. The two political parties pursued uncompromising ideological agendas.
19. However, the ideological position is not an empty one.
20. Their ideological development should be viewed as much in terms of this harmonization as in terms of the abstract thought of isolated intellectuals.
21. The administration finds itself in an ideological cul-de-sac that will be difficult to get out of.
22. He always tries to link his study with his ideological problems.
23. The men at City Hall, sniffing at anything too ideological, insist that big cuts are just not practical.
24. The flow of assistance to Vietnam's fragile economy from its ideological allies has virtually halted.
25. He helped me enormously with advice on how to do ideological work.
26. Foster indicates how commitment to relative autonomy of the political, ideological and economic generates accounts which look very like traditional functionalism.
27. The norms of domestic life it set forth drew a clear ideological boundary between rational members of society and the feckless.
28. In becoming routinized, however, roles and relationships carry an essential ideological function in the fact that what exists remains unquestioned.
29. By investing products with meanings from other sign systems, Williamson argues that receivers are caught up in an ideological bind.
30. The overriding priority, therefore, was to ensure that the structure of the Party should guarantee its ideological purity.
More similar words: theological, biological, ecological, technological, psychological, ideology, logical, theology, geology, apologize, psychologist, identical, video, ride on, decide on, apology, biology, psychology, technology, typical, musical, ethical, radical, medical, critical, basically, typically, vertical, chemical, clinical.