Random good picture Not show
1. Penicillin was an extremely significant medical discovery.
2. Medical tests showed that he was sterile.
3. I decided to consult a medical dictionary.
4. He was in urgent need of medical attention.
5. She had discharged herself against medical advice.
6. The doctor is reading the Journal of Medical Science.
7. She was retired on medical grounds.
8. Stan initially wanted to go to medical school.
9. His son is intended for the medical profession.
10. The medical prognosis was bleak.
11. Regular medical check-ups are advisable.
12. You need a medical examination.
13. Recently he enrolled in the Chinese Medical Association.
14. But in Paris he dropped his medical studies.
15. His amazing recovery confounded the medical specialists.
16. Children under 16 cannot give consent to medical treatment.
17. She wishes to pursue a medical career.
18. This problem is outside the domain of medical science.
19. Medical supplies were growing scarce.
20. Jack has obtained a medical qualification.
21. He is hoping to retire early on medical grounds.
22. Being unemployed entitles you to free medical treatment.
23. Your medical records are strictly confidential .
24. She followed her mother into the medical profession.
25. The insurance company wanted me to have a medical.
26. The stethoscope is a medical instrument.
27. Many patients are not getting the medical treatment they need.
28. The purpose of the occasion was to raise money for medical supplies.
29. If parents wanted to entrust their child to the best surgeons,(sentencedict .com) they traveled to Bologna's medical school.
30. The end result of her hard work was a place at medical school.
More similar words: medication, dedicate, radical, media, medium, immediate, predict, prediction, indicate, indicator, indication, typical, musical, ethical, logical, vertical, typically, basically, clinical, chemical, tropical, critical, identical, physically, classical, practical, ironically, political, historical, technical.