Random good picture Not show
1. The gadget can be attached to any vertical or near vertical surface.
2. Formal communication channels are usually vertical.
3. The gadget can be attached to any vertical surface.
4. The board consists of vertical and horizontal lines.
5. Plot distance on the vertical Y-axis against time on the horizontal X-axis.
6. He climbed the vertical cliff.
7. There was a vertical drop to the ocean.
8. This vertical section of the soil shows four basic soil layers.
9. This illustration shows a vertical section through the locust.
10. Rotate it slowly from the horizontal into a vertical position.
11. Walls are usually vertical.
12. The northern side of the mountain is almost vertical.
13. The vertical line meets the horizontal one here.
14. For some buildings a vertical section is more informative than a plan.
15. The vertical line makes an angle with the horizontal line.
16. On a map there are horizontal lines and vertical lines.
17. Vertical takeoff and landing aircraft have not been successfully commercialized.
18. Blessed with a fine, mild climate almost vertical vineyards produce the region's finest(sentencedict.com), most fragrant wines.
19. Carefully tighten the clamp until it firmly supports the pipette in a vertical position.
20. The real wage is measured along the horizontal axis and the quantity of labour is measured along the vertical axis.
21. She looked over the cliff and found she was standing at the edge of a vertical drop.
22. Pluto seems to have suffered a major collision that tipped it 122 degrees from the vertical.
23. In a two-stage operation, the multi-spoked steel structure will be raised to the vertical.
24. The tower now leans about 15 degrees from the vertical.
25. In tin mining today, workers excavate tunnels horizontally from a vertical shaft.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Sales targets are indicated on the graph by a vertical dotted line.
27. The workers go down to the tunnels through a vertical shaft sunk from the top of the cliff.
28. Unlike sharks, bony fish as a rule have a marked tendency to be flattened in a vertical direction.
29. At the printing stage the four slightly different images are optically sliced into vertical lines.
30. I have a monitor which requires separate inputs for vertical hold, horizontal hold and signal.
More similar words: advertising, critical, advertisement, political, practical, identical, practically, politically, theoretical, dramatically, statistical, automatically, expertise, at other times, article, artistic, particle, convert, over there, particular, articulate, participate, participant, musical, radical, logical, typical, ethical, medical, in particular.