Random good picture Not show
1. Some scientists relegate parapsychology to the sphere of quackery.
2. To some people, herbal medicine is quackery.
3. Neither the accepted medical help, nor the quackery were of much use, for poor Louisa died early the following morning.
4. Most medical practices were based on a fearful quackery, and most of the doctors were butchers or cranks.
5. That may sound like a bunch of Internet quackery, but there's now some empirical evidence for the claim that defecation posture affects your body.
6. LaHaye's books have their share of quackery and pseudoscience, but that does not preclude some genuinely wise counsel to lovers--especially inexperienced ones.
7. Alternative and complementary medicine are mostly quackery.
8. Its primary focus is on quackery -related information that is difficult or impossible to get elsewhere.
9. It's time to end the quackery of modern medicine and the profiteering from human suffering.
10. So-called "evidence-based medicine" has become modern-day quackery.
11. Despite all of the quackery surrounding the diet, it's actually a very simple method of eating nutritious foods like fruit, vegetables, and whole grains(sentencedict.com), combined with portion control and exercise.
12. In a famous play by Goethe, the doctor is accused of practicing quackery.
13. People are intoxicated thing repeatedly reported, but no expose quackery mystery.
14. Law's latest work, Believing Bullshit, sets out a spotter's guide to the standard techniques of intellectual quackery, to help the unwitting among us.
15. Under the banner of holistic and integrative healthcare, he thus promotes a 'quick fix' and outright quackery.
16. Using aspirin, an over-the-counter pill on sale in every supermarket without a prescription, to treat serious circulatory disease may seem almost like quackery.
17. There are critics who describe the robot cure for an aging society as little more than high-tech quackery .
18. It is time to ban drug ads for good, and protect Americans from the fraudulent hype, propaganda and quackery of pharmaceutical medicine.
19. LONDON (Reuters) - Prince Charles has been accused of quackery and exploitation over his Duchy Originals food company's promotion of a "detox" tincture made from artichoke and dandelion.
20. The trouble with herbal medicines arises from a lack of reputable scientific study, a lot of quackery and a lack of Government regulations on the quality and claims of herbal preparations.
More similar words: quack, mockery, trickery, loquacious, bicker, city slicker, jacket, bracket, quarterback, maker, banker, worker, marker, broker, speaker, lawmaker, hockey, rocket, wicked, cocked, bucket, hunker down, brokerage, shocked, chicken, rickets, hunkered down, john locke, skyrocket, very.