Random good picture Not show
1. She was a repository of all his secrets.
2. My father is a repository of interesting facts.
3. She's a repository of knowledge about our family history.
4. Bob is a repository of football statistics.
5. My father is a repository of family history.
6. A church in Moscow became a repository for police files.
7. My diary is the repository of all my hopes and plans.
8. The lost manuscript was found in a repository in France.
9. Parry became a repository for the tribe's oral history.
10. No manmade nuclear repository could hope to cope with this kind of natural event either.
11. The agency ruled Thursday that the repository in salt beds near Carlsbadabout 300 miles southeast of Albuquerquecould safely contain radioactive waste.
12. Public keys can be maintained in some central repository and retrieved to decode or encode information.
13. However, unlike definitions, there is no convenient repository from which they can be instantly extracted.
14. But neither should he be the repository of all our sympathies.
15. Was it possible this urchin was really the repository of cataclysmic sexuality as Ewan claimed?
16. First up will be a central object-oriented repository for AD/Cycle, now renamed the Application Development Platform.
17. The function of the library as a repository of archival documents had not been clearly recognised hitherto.
18. Modern dance, Alvin believed, needed a living repository of its classics and curiosities.
19. The man is a repository of curious information.
20. Cooperative application development with shared data should be possible via the open repository strategy that Informix has outlined - see above.
21. He let his eyes roam her face, as though he was assessing her worthiness as a repository for his secrets.
22. Because the flight from the traditional mainframe is now irreversible, and the central repository of the future will be something new.
23. The great opportunity for Labour is that it will again be the main repository of anti-Conservative votes.
24. The newer dioceses which have been created since Victorian times normally use a local authority record office as their approved archive repository.
25. Compromises and deals have to be hatched and officers become the main repository of the views and demands of competing factions.
26. For example, an unpleasant acquaintance of his used part of Maurice's hold as a repository for stolen goods.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Even more alarming is the feeling that the West End stage is gradually turning into a repository for old Hollywood movies.
28. We have already discussed how Nestorian thought served as a repository for certain Nazarean traditions.
29. That brush is a shelter for small animals and birds as well as a critical repository of seeds from native plants.
30. An example from this lexicon is as follows: This lexicon should not be seen a static repository of data.
More similar words: deposit, position, positive, opposition, supposition, composition, positively, auditory, visitor, territory, preposterous, inquisitor, predisposition, report, sit on, report on, reporter, reporting, curiosity, supposing, imposing, reportedly, editor, story, monitor, auditor, history, victory, factory, competitor.