Random good picture Not show
1. Consult the bibliography for further reading on the subject.
2. The book includes a selective bibliography of works on French art.
3. There is a useful bibliography at the end of each chapter.
4. Readers are referred to the bibliography for further information.
5. Other sources of information are found in the bibliography at the end of this article.
6. You'll find the professor's book in the bibliography.
7. A scholastic work is to have a useful bibliography at the end of each chapter or the whole book.
8. This was relatively easy in the published bibliography, but made for many tiresome expansions online.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The value of different kinds of bibliography for stock revision purposes is discussed in Chapter 7.
10. I started compiling an annotated bibliography of the philosophy of mind when I was a graduate student learning the ropes.
11. National bibliographies A national bibliography normally serves several purposes.
12. Readers are referred to the bibliography for further sources of information on this subject.
13. There is an extensive bibliography and fascinating biographical sketches of the often eccentric scholars who anticipated fractals.
14. She gives, where available, a detailed and comprehensive bibliography for each entry.
15. Lightbown's critical grasp of the bibliography and reading of the documents are superior to Bertelli's.
16. The bibliography is arranged in period sections, subdivided by subject.
17. The bibliography is extensive with over a thousand entries, but it could be argued that it is a little haphazard.
18. His bibliography, however, does not mention some of the most important works -- the ones to which professional historians turn.
19. See the bibliography for other names.
20. Both printed and online forms of the bibliography are exact equivalents when conducting author searches.
21. Biography, bibliography and philology wait in attendance on literary appreciation; these four together cover the whole field of literary research.
22. At the end of this chapter there is a select bibliography of useful books.
23. For readers seeking an even more comprehensive portrait, there is a thirty-three page bibliography.
24. A selection of some of the major studies is given in the bibliography at the end of this chapter.
25. It is excellent value with good colour illustrations, many well-presented diagrams and an up-to-date bibliography.
26. To gain a thorough understanding of the concepts presented, the reader is referred to the bibliography.
27. They began the long and painstaking task of compiling a bibliography.
28. Details of suggested further reading are given in the bibliography.
29. Regular columns cover different aspects of communication, and there is a bibliography which includes new books, journals and communication research.
30. The reverse side of the appeal has a useful bibliography.
More similar words: biography, autobiography, photography, photograph, photographer, demographic, Bible, program, grape, sibling, programme, programming, grapefruit, lion, physics, billion, million, metaphor, physical, physically, physician, portfolio, ameliorate, philosophy, rebellious, supercilious, rap, punctilious, trap, rape.