Random good picture Not show
1. The official demeaned himself by accepting the bribe.
2. He tried to bribe the police into connivance.
3. She had been offered a $50 000 bribe to drop the charges.
4. The idea of accepting a bribe is repugnant to me.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The policeman was offered/given a bribe of 500 to keep his mouth shut.
6. Their attempt to bribe the clerk had failed.
7. He managed to bribe his way onto the ship.
8. I wouldn't sully my hands by acceptinga bribe.
9. He resolutely refused their bribe.
10. The judge was impeached for taking a bribe.
11. The judge rejected a bribe from the defendant's family.
12. He tried to bribe the policeman not to arrest him.
13. The murderer tried to bribe the judge into convicting him of being unguilty.
14. One of the guys tried to bribe a police officer and finished up in jail.
15. The idea of accepting a bribe was repugnant to me.
16. He tried to make me accept a bribe I hope I would never stoop so low.
17. If people can bribe police officers,(Sentencedict.com) it makes a complete nonsense of the legal system.
18. Other flowers developed a completely new bribe, nectar.
19. Now you can bribe your way through any-thing.
20. A cop worth his salt wouldn't take a bribe.
21. Nobody's ever offered me a bribe.
22. Combs on Thursday denied trying to bribe the man.
23. The report names companies prepared to bribe and bully their way to lucrative logging concessions.
24. Money also serves to bribe the officials who have to take this decision.
25. He alleged that the manager had tried to bribe him during a business lunch in 1993.
26. He gained entry into the building by means of a bribe to the guard.
27. It was easy to see the gift as a sort of bribe.
28. Lear pretends to be offering a gift, but is in fact extorting a bribe.
29. In all his years of public service, he has only been offered a bribe once.
30. Margaret was in complete agreement with her husband's refusal to accept the bribe of a bishopric.