Random good picture Not show
1. The course is essentially theoretical in orientation.
2. She has theoretical knowledge of teaching, but no practical experience.
3. This book is too theoretical; I need a practical guide.
4. It's a theoretical matter as well as a practical one.
5. The first year provides students with a sound theoretical basis for later study.
6. You can get a theoretical knowledge of farming from text books.
7. Lendl's strength onclay gives him a theoretical advantage.
8. This research is purely theoretical.
9. Demand for our more theoretical courses has fallen away.
10. It's only a theoretical possibility.
11. The meaningless abstraction bespattered political and theoretical books.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. It's a theoretical possibility.
13. Marxism possesses the theoretical character of keeping pace with the times.
14. I agree with you, but only on a theoretical level.
15. What's the use of theoretical knowledge that has no practical application?
16. There was undeniably a strong theoretical dimension to his thinking.
17. This is certainly a theoretical risk but in practice there is seldom a problem.
18. This theoretical framework clearly has a strong historical dimension.
19. Psychology rarely explores these theoretical difficulties and dependencies.
20. And this defines the theoretical equilibrium conditions.
21. The theoretical derivation is based on a lattice treatment.
22. The writing alternates between theoretical[sentencedict.com], analytic and narrative.
23. The most intensive theoretical development began during the 1940s.
24. This is another interesting theoretical point, but probably of little consequence as far as error correction is concerned.
25. He claims that the writer never consciously formulated his own theoretical position.
26. Equality between men and women in our society is still only theoretical.
27. The book is a good introduction to the strange, Alice-in-Wonderland world of theoretical physics.
28. The map represents an interpretation of the results of fieldwork sampling within a theoretical framework - the geological paradigm.
29. None of these writers produced research evidence to back up their claims, basing them exclusively on clinical practice and theoretical projections.
30. This research will be discussed later, in the context of discussing Freud's more technical theoretical formulations.
More similar words: theological, critical, vertical, identical, political, practical, practically, politically, statistical, dramatically, automatically, theory, more or less, retire, retired, retirement, athletic, genetic, not more than, no more than, aesthetic, magnetic, more than ever, typical, ethical, radical, logical, musical, medical, chemical.