Random good picture Not show
1. She has theoretical knowledge of teaching, but no practical experience.
2. This book is too theoretical; I need a practical guide.
3. It's a theoretical matter as well as a practical one.
4. The course is essentially theoretical in orientation.
5. The first year provides students with a sound theoretical basis for later study.
6. You can get a theoretical knowledge of farming from text books.
7. Lendl's strength onclay gives him a theoretical advantage.
8. Marxism possesses the theoretical character of keeping pace with the times.
9. I agree with you, but only on a theoretical level.
10. Demand for our more theoretical courses has fallen away.
11. What's the use of theoretical knowledge that has no practical application?
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. There was undeniably a strong theoretical dimension to his thinking.
13. The meaningless abstraction bespattered political and theoretical books.
14. This is certainly a theoretical risk but in practice there is seldom a problem.
15. This is another interesting theoretical point, but probably of little consequence as far as error correction is concerned.
16. Throughout the book, theoretical concepts and experimental evidence are integrated.
17. The theoretical literature on industrial relations is mainly based on the national developments just outlined.
18. In botany the theoretical debate was less acute, although the prospect for the practical application of scientific knowledge was greater.
19. This theoretical framework clearly has a strong historical dimension.
20. These theoretical problems are most visible and at their most intractable in the area of fostering and adoption policy.
21. However, while the theoretical analyses yield precise predictions, these have not always been found in empirical analysis.
22. The theoretical framework for co-citation analysis is described by Griffith and others.
23. He claims that the writer never consciously formulated his own theoretical position.
24. Equality between men and women in our society is still only theoretical.
25. The book is a good introduction to the strange, Alice-in-Wonderland world of theoretical physics.
26. The map represents an interpretation of the results of fieldwork sampling within a theoretical framework - the geological paradigm.
27. None of these writers produced research evidence to back up their claims, basing them exclusively on clinical practice and theoretical projections.
28. This research will be discussed later, in the context of discussing Freud's more technical theoretical formulations.
29. We must continue to study the new centralised global environment at both the theoretical and the practical levels.
30. Romaine, Le Page and Tabouret-Keller and others have raised serious theoretical objections to the continuum hypothesis itself, as described above.
More similar words: theological, critical, vertical, identical, political, practical, practically, politically, statistical, dramatically, automatically, theory, more or less, retire, retired, retirement, athletic, genetic, not more than, no more than, aesthetic, magnetic, more than ever, typical, ethical, radical, logical, musical, medical, chemical.