Synonym: apologise, excuse, justify, rationalise, rationalize. Similar words: apology, biological, theological, ecological, ideological, psychologist, technological, psychological. Meaning: [ə'pɒlədʒaɪz] v. 1. acknowledge faults or shortcomings or failing 2. defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning.
Random good picture Not show
1. I'm so sorry, I do apologize.
2. I have come to apologize to you.
3. We apologize for not replying to u earlier.
4. I apologize for being late.
5. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the repairs.
6. apologize for what you did!
7. The best thing to do would be to apologize.
8. Apologize to her for your rude behavior!
9. Impelled by feelings of guilt, John wrote to apologize.
10. We apologize for the late arrival of the train.
11. We apologize for the delay in answering your letter.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. They didn't even have the courtesy to apologize.
13. I don't know how to apologize to you.
14. 'Will you apologize?' 'Not bloody likely !'
15. Beryl came round this morning to apologize.
16. I must apologize to Isobel for my lateness.
17. I have no words to apologize to you.
18. John, apologize to her.
19. I must apologize for not being able to meet you.
20. We deeply apologize for...
21. Be who you are, and never ever apologize for that!
22. They ought to apologize.
23. You forgot to apologize.
24. I said it's too late to apologize , it's too late.
25. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the late arrival of the train.
26. We sincerely apologize for...
27. Apologize to your mother for that rude remark.
28. I apologize for losing my temper.
29. He regretted the lost opportunity to apologize to her.
30. With great tact, Clive persuaded her to apologize.
More similar words: apology, biological, theological, ecological, ideological, psychologist, technological, psychological, logical, biology, theology, geology, ideology, psychology, technology, pole, poll, poly, policy, police, log, prize, political, pollution, size up, politician, politically, utilize, citizen, realize.