Similar words: ethics, philosophical, something, something of, something like, something else, radical, logical. Meaning: ['eθɪkl] adj. 1. of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics 2. conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior 3. adhering to ethical and moral principles.
Random good picture Not show
1. I oughtn't to do that, it's not ethical.
2. The prime minister has a blind spot on ethical issues.
3. His behaviour has not been strictly ethical.
4. Is it ethical to promote cigarettes through advertising?
5. You can't divorce science from ethical questions.
6. I thought it was not ethical.
7. It was a debate which aroused fervent ethical arguments.
8. The president must have the highest ethical standards .
9. Transplantation of organs from living donors raises ethical issues.
10. I don't think it's ethical for you to accept a job you know you can't do.
11. We are a moral, ethical people and therefore we do not approve of their activities.
12. There are certain ethical principles that are basic to all the great religions.
13. I have an ethical and a moral obligation to my client.
14. Most doctors are opposed to euthanasia on ethical grounds.
15. The ethical issue is on the table now.
16. Man was not more ethical then.
17. This is not possible for obvious ethical reasons.
18. The study was approved by the local ethical committee.
19. This practice raised several serious ethical and legal issues.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Thus the practical and ethical difficulties can be overcome.
21. What about Marxists' own morality, or ethical values?
22. It requires the highest ethical standards and immense skill.
23. The use of animals in scientific tests raises difficult ethical questions.
24. It is necessary to get the youth to have a high ethical concept.
25. The use of animals in scientific tests raises some difficult ethical questions.
26. The dilemma over human cloning lies at the heart of the ethical choices facing society.
27. The lawyer allerged that the doctor's behaviour had not been ethical.
28. As we march off boldly into a genetically engineered future, the moral and ethical issues will get more and more pressing.
29. It is just too easy to dismiss the idea of ethical business as a contradiction in terms.
30. At his news conference, he said he would evaluate legal and ethical issues before deciding what to do with the money.
More similar words: ethics, philosophical, something, something of, something like, something else, radical, logical, typical, musical, medical, vertical, critical, chemical, basically, clinical, typically, tropical, identical, historical, technical, practical, ironically, physically, classical, political, theological, ecological, biological, politically.