Random good picture Not show
1. I oughtn't to do that, it's not ethical.
2. The prime minister has a blind spot on ethical issues.
3. His behaviour has not been strictly ethical.
4. Is it ethical to promote cigarettes through advertising?
5. You can't divorce science from ethical questions.
6. I don't think it's ethical for you to accept a job you know you can't do.
7. I thought it was not ethical.
8. We are a moral, ethical people and therefore we do not approve of their activities.
9. There are certain ethical principles that are basic to all the great religions.
10. It was a debate which aroused fervent ethical arguments.
11. The president must have the highest ethical standards .
12. I have an ethical and a moral obligation to my client.
13. Transplantation of organs from living donors raises ethical issues.
14. First, their case focused attention upon the ambiguous ethical relationship between campaign contributions and political favours by elected officials.
15. It does however represent an ethical standard which the press should be reluctant to infringe other than for reasons of genuine public interest.
16. Thus ethical statements can not be true or false in a basic way, any more than a command can be.
17. The ethical issue therefore reduces to that dealt with above.
18. In these circumstances it is more ethical to tell the participants about the screen.
19. It would not be ethical for me, as a doctor, to talk to you about my patients.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The use of animals in scientific tests raises difficult ethical questions.
21. It is necessary to get the youth to have a high ethical concept.
22. The use of animals in scientific tests raises some difficult ethical questions.
23. The dilemma over human cloning lies at the heart of the ethical choices facing society.
24. The lawyer allerged that the doctor's behaviour had not been ethical.
25. As we march off boldly into a genetically engineered future, the moral and ethical issues will get more and more pressing.
26. It is just too easy to dismiss the idea of ethical business as a contradiction in terms.
27. At his news conference, he said he would evaluate legal and ethical issues before deciding what to do with the money.
28. The company is managed according to strict moral and ethical principles.
29. Another important characteristic of the sentimental comedy is its moralizing, ethical nature.
30. Saying someone is religious is heard in most of America as a compliment, a reassuring affirmation that someone will be moral, ethical, and after a few glasses of wine, a freak in the bedroom. Bill Maher
More similar words: ethics, philosophical, something, something of, something like, something else, radical, logical, typical, musical, medical, vertical, critical, chemical, basically, clinical, typically, tropical, identical, historical, technical, practical, ironically, physically, classical, political, theological, ecological, biological, politically.