Random good picture Not show
1. The garrote very common once, is no longer sanctioned by law in any country though training in its use is still carried out in the French Foreign Legion.
2. A translucent garrote forms between your hands as you snare a foe to use as your shield.
3. Garrote, Rupture, and Eviscerate are being increased in damage . More details to come.
4. Some versions of the garrote incorporated a metal bolt which pressed in to the spinal chord, breaking the neck.
5. Mutilate, Backstab, Garrote and Ambush can no longer be dodged.
6. Blood Splatter:(40pts) Increase the damage caused by your Garrote and Rupture abilities by 10/20%.
7. The garrote is a device that strangles a person to death.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Glyph - Garrote 01 (Rogue): Increases periodic damage dealt by Garrrote by 45%, but decreases the duration by 3 sec.
9. This spiked version is known as the Catalan garrote.
10. This is being changed as part of an overall improvement for Garrote.
11. Shadowstep can now be used outside of stealth and reduces the threat of the next Ambush, Backstab or Garrote by 50%.
12. It had taken all his strength to keep her pinned down and let the garrote do its job.
13. Dirty Deeds: This talent will no longer interfere with getting the bonus damage from the Druid ability Mangle on Rupture and Garrote.
14. Last Incan emperor of Peru (525-533). He was captured by the Spaniards, convicted of plotting against Pizarro, and executed by garrote despite his agreement to a vast ransom.
More similar words: carrot, rote, protein, protect, protest, grotesque, harrow, narrow, protection, protective, protect from, arrogance, environmental protection, brother, froth, proton, error, furrow, terror, borrow, horror, note, protocol, vote, crotchety, erroneous, surround, voter, denote, quote.