Random good picture Not show
1. The news of more cuts has raised the specter of redundancies once again.
2. The specter of war loomed ahead.
3. The arrival of warm weather raises the specter of disease and increased rat infestations caused by rotting garbage.
4. The terrible specter of civil war hung over the country once again.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. For it conjures up the Specter of one human being exacting his will on another.
6. Arlen Specter until he dropped out of the Republican race.
7. How does a specter go about making his confession?
8. For the specter of world revolution still haunts world capitalism, and the Yankee bomb is its ultimate defense.
9. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., chairman of a subcommittee on labor, health and education.
10. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, who dropped out after failing to attract enough money or support.
11. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, said he was troubled by the money route.
12. The specter that has haunted the economist has been the monopoly seeking extortionate gains at the public expense.
13. Potentially problematic was the specter of defense witnesses placing John Doe No. 2 in the conspiracy and confusing jurors.
14. Failure in Chechnya raises the specter that other independent-minded regions could become problems once again.
15. The specter, north and south, of the black face, real and corporeal, owing nothing to burnt cork.
16. He was now an invisible man, a lethal specter.
17. Gene - based anthropology also struggles with the specter of racism.
18. A specter rose before his fevered mind.
19. But the specter of the defunct Superconducting Supercollider — and the money the project ended up wasting — looms large.
20. The specter of elimination from the tournament in the first round for the second straight time looms for France.
21. The specter of the murdered man haunted the house.
22. She also raised the specter of more pressure if they are not.
23. As a result, the specter of shareholder opportunism vis-a-vis creditors becomes an increasingly significant agency cost for firms approaching insolvency.
24. After the Republican revolution of 1994, a great deal depended on Specter and Gilman.
25. I wish you could have seen the faces of the jury as the awful specter of the future unfolded before them.
26. It also contains a coupon that readers can send to Specter to show their support for increased funding for spinal cord research.
27. Opponents painted a more apocalyptic picture, warning of foreign landowners and even invoking the specter of civil war.
28. They figure this was a puritanical overreaction to a handful of innocent pictures and claim it raises the chilling specter of censorship.
29. Nunn, who is retiring at the end of the year, and Specter did not explain their votes.
30. I worked in the basement of a Caltech campus building that had been periodically haunted by the specter of the upper half of a roofer who had fallen from the six story roof twenty years earlier.
More similar words: expected, unexpected, aspect, suspect, respect, spectrum, prospect, inspector, spectacle, inspection, introspect, perspective, circumspect, spectacular, respectable, respectively, introspection, retrospective, with respect to, irrespective of, dejected, selected, specify, special, species, specious, specimen, specific, dejectedly, especially.