Random good picture Not show
1. I think the historical factor is overplayed, that it really doesn't mean much.
2. The cultural and historical links between the many provinces were seen to be very tenuous.
3. For the sake of historical accuracy, please permit us to state the true facts.
4. He has written a historical drama.
5. Singers performing Mozart's operas often dress in/wear historical costume.
6. An historical awareness also imparts a sense of continuity.
7. We have no historical evidence for it.
8. You must place these events in their historical context.
9. He argued that important historical sites were aligned along straight lines of mystic energy.
10. The local historical society put up a plaque at the site of the battle.
11. As a historical record this book is without a compeer.
12. The film is full of historical inaccuracies.
13. I like reading historical stories because I can learn about the lives that people led long ago.
14. The opening chapter gives a brief historical overview of transport.
15. He is remembered for his historical and mythological works.
16. There is no evidence for such a historical personage.
17. She's an avid reader of historical novels.
18. The historical records of the period are, at best fragmentary.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The propaganda of both sides relies heavily on historical myth.
20. His books mix historical fact with fantasy.
21. The book adopts a historical perspective.
22. She specializes in historical novels set in eighteenth-century England.
23. The reputation of the navigator is under assault from historical revisionists.
24. The book shows a somewhat superficial understanding of the historical context.
25. It is important to look at the novel in its historical context .
26. It is important to see all the fighting and bloodshed in his plays in historical context.
27. Women are not allowed to enter the monastery for historical reasons.
28. The book is a work of fiction and not intended as a historical account.
29. In this course we hope to look at literature in the frame of its social and historical context.
30. Let me try and situate the events in their historical context.
More similar words: historically, historic, historian, rhetoric, history, electrical, statistical, story, pastor, African, restore, storage, American, investor, ancestor, pistol, hurricane, district, terrorist, consist of, radical, ethical, typical, musical, logical, medical, that is to say, tropical, critical, clinical.