Random good picture Not show
(1) The wrong chemical balance can cause severe distortion of the photographic image.
(2) The chemical was almost totally ineffective in killing the weeds.
(3) Officials claim the chemical poses no real threat.
(4) The chemical is liable to explode on contact with water.
(5) Succumbing to pressure from the chemical industry, Governor Blakely amended the regulations.
(6) The company has evolved into a major chemical manufacturer.
(7) The Department maintains many close contacts with the chemical industry.
(8) The effects of this chemical are fairly benign.
(9) Scientists have produced a new chemical compound.
(10) Soil consists of various chemical substances.
(11) Tests of the chemical have shown that it has a high level of toxicity.
(12) These chemical changes occur quite naturally.
(13) A complicated string of chemical reactions leads to the end product.
(14) Everybody's youth is a dream(http://sentencedict.com/chemical.html), a form of chemical madness.
(15) Judy works for a large American chemical corporation.
(16) The fight against a chemical storage site has transformed a normally sedate village into a battleground.
(17) The same water was reused after chemical treatment.
(18) You will need a special chemical to neutralize the acid.
(19) Clouds of toxic fumes escaped from the chemical plant.
(20) The chemical structure of this particular molecule is very unusual.
(21) The cattle trod the chemical in.
(22) The chemical leak had poisoned the water supply.
(23) A lot of chemical reactions are reversible.
(24) The chemical industry has a large and growing trade surplus.
(25) The chemical companies are poisoning our rivers with effluent.
(26) Animals use a whole rang of acoustic , visual, and chemical signals in their systems of communication.
(27) During his twelve years in Congress he has tussled with the chemical, drug and power companies on behalf of the ordinary person's right to breathe clean air.
(28) A catalyst is a substance which speeds up a chemical reaction.
(29) The two substances are now in contact , and a chemical reaction is occurring.
(30) When two or more elements combine and form a compound, a chemical change takes place.
More similar words: chemistry, economically, epidemic, academic, euphemism, scheme, medical, logical, radical, typical, ethical, musical, typically, clinical, critical, basically, vertical, tropical, physically, technical, identical, classical, practical, ironically, historical, political, biological, mechanical, politically, practically.