Random good picture Not show
(1) Officials claim the chemical poses no real threat.
(2) The company has evolved into a major chemical manufacturer.
(3) Physical therapy alternates with chemical.
(4) Salt is an inorganic chemical.
(5) The effects of this chemical are fairly benign.
(6) Scientists have produced a new chemical compound.
(7) Soil consists of various chemical substances.
(8) What is a chemical change?
(9) These chemical changes occur quite naturally.
(10) Judy works for a large American chemical corporation.
(11) The same water was reused after chemical treatment.
(12) Clouds of toxic fumes escaped from the chemical plant.
(13) The wrong chemical balance can cause severe distortion of the photographic image.
(14) The chemical was almost totally ineffective in killing the weeds.
(15) The chemical is liable to explode on contact with water.
(16) Succumbing to pressure from the chemical industry(http://sentencedict.com/chemical.html), Governor Blakely amended the regulations.
(17) The Department maintains many close contacts with the chemical industry.
(18) Tests of the chemical have shown that it has a high level of toxicity.
(19) A complicated string of chemical reactions leads to the end product.
(20) Everybody's youth is a dream(sentencedict.com), a form of chemical madness.
(21) The fight against a chemical storage site has transformed a normally sedate village into a battleground.
(22) You will need a special chemical to neutralize the acid.
(23) The cattle trod the chemical in.
(24) The chemical leak had poisoned the water supply.
(25) A lot of chemical reactions are reversible.
(26) Animals use a whole rang of acoustic , visual, and chemical signals in their systems of communication.
(27) During his twelve years in Congress he has tussled with the chemical, drug and power companies on behalf of the ordinary person's right to breathe clean air.
(28) A catalyst is a substance which speeds up a chemical reaction.
(29) The two substances are now in contact , and a chemical reaction is occurring.
(30) When two or more elements combine and form a compound, a chemical change takes place.
More similar words: chemistry, economically, epidemic, academic, euphemism, scheme, medical, logical, radical, typical, ethical, musical, typically, clinical, critical, basically, vertical, tropical, physically, technical, identical, classical, practical, ironically, historical, political, biological, mechanical, politically, practically.