Random good picture Not show
(1) Most young women feel a biological need to procreate.
(2) For women, the "biological clock" governs the time for having children.
(3) Many biological processes are controlled by hormones.
(4) Immunology is a branch of biological science.
(5) Depression is both biological and psychological.
(6) Darwin eventually put forward a model of biological evolution.
(7) Eating is a biological necessity!
(8) Long-haul flights can seriously disrupt your biological clock.
(9) It is a question of interest to biological science.
(10) At 35, Kate's biological clock was ticking .
(11) Some biological molecules have the form of a helix.
(12) This is a natural biological response.
(13) Having suffered grievously from biological weapons attacks in the past, China supports work that helps comprehensively to strengthen the effectiveness of the convention. It has actively participated in the work of drawing up a Protocol of the Ad Hoc Group of States Parties to the BWC established in 1994, and has made contributions to the progress of the negotiations on the Protocol.
(14) In biological terminology life is divided into two groups: plants and animals.
(15) Biological research has often been a precursor to medical breakthroughs which benefit patients.
(16) The living organisms somehow concentrated the minerals by biological processes.
(17) She decided to search for her biological mother after her adoptive parents died.
(18) Breathing and sleeping are examples of biological rhythms in humans.
(19) Genes are those tiny bits of biological information swapped in sexual reproduction.
(20) Insects possess a biological clock that programmes the insect's growth[sentencedict.com/biological.html],reproduction and dormant periods.
(21) Biological systems have been doing this for billions of years.
(22) Research involving the use of biological warfare agents will be used for defensive purposes.
(23) Chomsky is committed to an axiom of biological determinism.
(24) The ticking of the biological clock.
(25) If they did the biological control would fail.
(26) The movements of the leaves are triggered by the plant's biological clock.
(27) To see the problem here more clearly, let's look at a different biological system, say, an acorn.
(28) To a large extent the life you have depends on who your parents were; it's just the luck of the biological draw.
(29) Such a war could result in the use of chemical and biological weapons.
(30) At this point, it is worth mentioning that many people who were adopted as babies have no desire to meet their biological parents.
More similar words: ecological, theological, ideological, technological, psychological, logical, biology, apologize, psychologist, apology, theology, geology, ideology, psychology, technology, radical, ethical, musical, typical, medical, critical, chemical, tropical, vertical, clinical, basically, typically, technical, physically, ironically.