Random good picture Not show
1. You can stow your jewellery away in the bank.
2. My big luggage could stow all of your clothes.
3. I'm very hungry, and I can now stow away an ox.
4. I think I'll stow the camping equipment away in the loft until next summer.
5. A boy was caught trying to stow away on a plane.
6. I helped her stow her bags in the boot of the car.
7. Passengers are requested to stow their hand - baggage in the lockers above the seats.
8. Duncan hit the emergency stow switch, next to the indicator with the failed bulb.
9. Well,stow the talk!
10. Generations of gypsies have been travelling to Stow each year.
11. But whatever age(sentencedict.com), Stow offers them the chance to meet up with old friends and catch up on the gossip.
12. He would have time to stow away the kohlrabi, the offal and the edenwort.
13. The door closed, and Renwick could safely stow away his cigarette case.
14. Saw border, stow part: sawing machine, cylinder, motor, roller channel, belt and hydraulic pressure table.
15. I still keep a filing cabinet, and even stow away things like receipts in little yellow envelopes.
16. You should stow the frozen pork pieces fore and aft not crosswise.
17. Always stow a dress shirt at the office.sentencedict .com
18. The passengers are ready to stow their bags and take their seats!
19. Before getting acquainted with Stow, let's first take a look at software installation management, also known as package management.
20. Nichols. Stow away some money for a future business or career change.
21. With no money, his only hope of getting to New York was to stow away on the next ship.
22. Huong waved with both hands in Victnamese gestures that Rob translated to mean, stow the pitcher and glasses.
23. It would also be easy to take down and stow in stormy weather.
24. Use display space for colorful and attractive items and stow away the more homely basics.
25. To illustrate his rule on earth we would here give a familiar stow.
26. The space there is nearly full up. We can stow only approximately 10 tons at most.
27. Use the Crowbar to enter the Drivers Quarters, sneak through Into the Vehicle Compound, and then stow away In the back of a truck .
28. It was all fitted with lockers from top to bottom, so as to stow away the officer's belongings and part of the ship's store.
29. The best part is the detachable terry cloth gym towel complete with zipper pocket to stow your ID, gym pass, or whatever you feel like!
30. He knows that when winter comes his source of food disappears and he must survive on what he was able to stow away in the warmer months.