Random good picture Not show
(1) The baby was born prematurely at 28 weeks gestation.
(2) The gestation period of a horse is about 11 months.
(3) This film was two years in gestation.
(4) The period of gestation of rats is 21 days.
(5) His book was nearly twenty years in gestation.
(6) Gestation lasts about nine months.
(7) The scheme had a very long gestation period.
(8) The report was a very long time in gestation.
(9) Elephants have a gestation period of about 624 days.
(10) The gestation period can be anything between 95 and 150 days.
(11) The gestation period of a horse is about eleven months.
(12) Humans have a nine-month gestation period.
(13) Super-SARA has had a long and troubled gestation period.
(14) An elephant's gestation period is almost two years.
(15) However(sentence dictionary), the gestation and birth of new settlements is a tricky and often painful business that needs careful management.
(16) But how often is the mule's gestation cut short by spontaneous abortion?
(17) But it was a long gestation, and a fierce debate still simmers about when and where the birth actually took place.
(18) At least know your gestation times so that you are not surprised when a mating at some forgotten date actually produces a calf!
(19) This is hardly surprising, since its gestation period comprised the years in which Eliot was working on the Notes.
(20) During a long gestation period, there is a lot of talk and little action.
(21) Then, nine months of gestation later, an opportunity crops up out of the blue, or so it seems.
(22) He'd even got the gestation period wrong, but given the rest of it this was a minor consideration.
(23) The gestation of the biotechnology industry has been rather short.
(24) Traditional design is a complex process of adaptation and assimilation in a perpetual act of gestation.
(25) Cardiovascular mortality was not related to the duration of gestation except for a small increase in death rates in men born prematurely.
(26) We evaluated children's lung function and respiratory symptoms in relation to both length of gestation and the birth weight adjusted for gestational age.
(27) Females give birth to as many as five offspring in late winter, after a gestation period of up to 10 months.
(28) The females build nests, give birth to their blind and hairless young after a gestation of thirty days.
(29) We have shown, using immunohistochemistry, that intrinsic factor is present in parietal cells from 13 weeks of gestation.
(30) Experience has shown that the local appropriation of this programme often requires a long process of gestation and steady, patient work.
More similar words: nation-state, prestidigitation, suggestion, agitation, annotation, denotation, limitation, connotation, invitation, delectation, orientation, affectation, presentation, dissertation, consultation, destination, restoration, precipitation, argumentation, confrontation, installation, interpretation, rehabilitation, implementation, representation, transportation, investigation, esterification, estate, static.